BARONESS "First & Second" LP available NOW!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every order in the US should have gotten a confirmation..

Not applicable if you ordered through, say, Robotic Empires webstore I"m guessing?

Thanks.

Any order placed with us that ships inside the US will get a confirmation email with a tracking number. It appears that Robo only sends tracking info if you choose UPS shipping, but I wouldn't worry too much about it - those guys run a tight ship and I have all the faith in the world in their abilities. There's a reason they handle 90% of our mailorder.

Steven - ok, cool. glad that showed up.

Not applicable if you ordered through, say, Robotic Empires webstore I"m guessing?

Thanks.

Any order placed with us that ships inside the US will get a confirmation email with a tracking number. It appears that Robo only sends tracking info if you choose UPS shipping, but I wouldn't worry too much about it - those guys run a tight ship and I have all the faith in the world in their abilities. There's a reason they handle 90% of our mailorder.

I have absolute faith in RE. Never had a problem out of them at all.

got my copy of this today along with the screen printed black tusk. These are absolutely beautiful. worth every dollar spent. the "olive" colored vinyl is sweet looking and actually looks gold when held up to the light. the black tusk lp......just so fucking awesome. have this framed in my room. thanks Pat!

Got mine yesterday.

Hey Pat/Hyperrealist,

Thanks for being the first person/label which has mailed me something that did NOT have a crinkled corner or wasn't warped! It's awesome. I'd given up on mailorder arriving in pristine condition.

because labels intentionally send out warped and damaged records, and the postal service and straight out luck have nothing to do with it, right?

my copy looks pretty damn warped spinning on the table but played through just fine. I thought a few surface flaws on the Second side were gonna pop and make noise but nothing noticeable. I think I'm finally starting to appreciate Baroness!

Same here. I don't necessarily mind a warped record. Sure it looks weird when playing, but as long as it sounds good, I'm okay with it. I'm usually more worried about the stress on the needle, if any.

Got mine yesterday.

Hey Pat/Hyperrealist,

Thanks for being the first person/label which has mailed me something that did NOT have a crinkled corner or wasn't warped! It's awesome. I'd given up on mailorder arriving in pristine condition.

because labels intentionally send out warped and damaged records, and the postal service and straight out luck have nothing to do with it, right?

God, you people are entirely uptight here. It's like a bunch of air-puffed hipsters with a lot of attitude to spew. I know the USPS and CHANCE have a lot to do with it, but Jesus, there are some labels out there that do not package shit properly and there are some people out there that don't as well.

Why are there some people on here ready to attack the second they see something they don't like? Calm down, ladies. Jeez.