World Series FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poopmcgee

im a grizzled 1890's prospector. so unless youre a 1790's prospector youre not older than me. so i make more than you in a day than you make in a lifetime. plus its cool to be tough and pretend on the internetz because the internetz is serious business.

im a grizzled 1890's prospector. so unless youre a 1790's prospector youre not older than me. so i make more than you in a day than you make in a lifetime. plus its cool to be tough and pretend on the internetz because the internetz is serious business.

lmao....That makes you rich! Shit i am so sorry....You are an old fuck talking shit on the internet...

BTW your the one who started talking shit, just to let you know, wanna borrow my helmet for your mom?

i dont think they were fighting over the game....according to the youtube description...

This was taken at the mcdonalds right next to AT&T park. some chick was arguing about their order, the chick with the yellow thong tells her, she shouldn't talk like that in front of her daughter. Chick says she's not my daughter and throws soda at the yellow thong chick. then all hell breaks loose.

Guest poopmcgee

adults use phrases like "BTW," "lmao," "u" and the school yard your mom jokes. no need to get your panties in a bunch after everyone in that your favorite weapon thread started calling you out based on your retarded comments that were asking for wise ass remarks. you clearly cant take people on the internet making fun of you and you feel the need to constantly try and defend yourself to people you will never meet in real life. its sad really.

adults use phrases like "BTW," "lmao," "u" and the school yard your mom jokes. no need to get your panties in a bunch after everyone in that your favorite weapon thread started calling you out based on your retarded comments that were asking for wise ass remarks. you clearly cant take people on the internet making fun of you and you feel the need to constantly try and defend yourself to people you will never meet in real life. its sad really.

And you sir, are an old guy who creeps on people and tries to finish every thing he starts ON THE INTERNET. Yes, I am younger than you, and I wish I met you, your probably fat, and smell like shit. You are the one who started this shit, and you are just trying to get everyone on your side. Which is funny, cause I dont think anyone cares. I just wish I could meet you and see how fucking retardly fat you are. You shouldn't care what I do with my records, get a life. The end....ps your mom wants you.

Guest poopmcgee
I'm finished. That was stupid, I just get really annoyed at people like that, whom actually followed my posts to post stupid comments about me. The dude wouldn't stop. Sorry everyone, I'm finished, go ahead and smite me!

black meet kettle

I'm finished. That was stupid, I just get really annoyed at people like that, whom actually followed my posts to post stupid comments about me. The dude wouldn't stop. Sorry everyone, I'm finished, go ahead and smite me!

black meet kettle

i believe the phrase is 'pot meet kettle'. unless you're going for another meaning other than 'OH HEY, THATS LIKE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!'