Blink182-Cheshire Cat LP REPRESS @ Hot Topic

travis

Yo Travis, any update on this (release date, color)? Curious if it's going to be on time or not, really want this album ever so badly

One disc is pink and one is purple. I actually just emailed Universal to make sure this is still coming on time. It will be available 4/24 if it all arrives on time.

Any update there?

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but am I the only one who saw this on HT's website this morning?  530 am eastern, it was $14.99 but already unavailable.  I hope someone was actually able to order this.  It was way towards the bottom of page two.  Any chances of a repress?  Also, there have been some pretty sick warehouse finds poping up on HTs website.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but am I the only one who saw this on HT's website this morning?  530 am eastern, it was $14.99 but already unavailable.  I hope someone was actually able to order this.  It was way towards the bottom of page two.  Any chances of a repress?  Also, there have been some pretty sick warehouse finds poping up on HTs website.

I was the one who got this, along with the markdown Fugazi LP listed right next to it. I was so shocked it got put up, I was just there at the right time and there was only 1 when I ordered.

The order shipped this afternoon, so I'm assuming it wasn't a fluke!

Weird, if you actually get this and it wasnt a fluke post on here which copy you get. The blue/yellow swirl or the blue yellow split, just curious.

Unfortunately it was out of stock already at 530am (230pacific).  I was on the second page on the last full line of titles down by Rufio and No Trigger.  The Coheed pic disc was also loaded up within the last day or two as well.

This came today, so it wasn't a fluke! It's the blue / yellow split variant.

r7bq0kd.jpg

Too bad the Tigers Jaw record I placed in the same order got insanely warped in shipment, even though the other three didn't.

It feels good not to feel crazy for seeing this at 530 am eastern. Ha ha nice score. Now what time did you snag it?

It feels good not to feel crazy for seeing this at 530 am eastern. Ha ha nice score. Now what time did you snag it?

I received my confirmation email at 2:16am Pacific (5:16 Eastern). Before I placed the order I tried increasing the amount in my cart just to see how many there were but it wouldn't go above 1, so I'm pretty sure that was the only copy!