Blink182-Cheshire Cat LP REPRESS @ Hot Topic

travis

any word if more copies of this will be going on sale? I keep refreshing the HT page, is it in vain?

Its hard to say, its still showing some inventory but things dont come out of the inventory til they ship so it may just be LPs that were bought already and just havent shipped yet.

If I get any info that these will be going back up I will post it here.

travis, you are so lucky. was there an explanation as to why they sent you that and the prints?

Well at HT I buy Music Accessories (band related jewelry, hats and stuff like that) along with Music so I work with Blink's merch company quite often and the guy over there knows Im a big fan. When I found out about the prints and saw that they were already sold out I asked him if he had any extras laying around I could buy and he said he'd just send me one of each and then emailed me again saying he was also sending me something special. It all showed up today and I about lost my shit haha.

Wow the HT at Orange, CA is so nice. They have a great selection there. I picked up:

Blink 182 - Cheshire Cat

Swellers - Good for Me (clearance)

Joyce Manor - ST

Daylight - the Difference in Good... 7"

Person L / Weatherbox - Split 7"

So many other things, but I had to set my limit. Wish I could come here more often.

travis, you are so lucky. was there an explanation as to why they sent you that and the prints?

Well at HT I buy Music Accessories (band related jewelry, hats and stuff like that) along with Music so I work with Blink's merch company quite often and the guy over there knows Im a big fan. When I found out about the prints and saw that they were already sold out I asked him if he had any extras laying around I could buy and he said he'd just send me one of each and then emailed me again saying he was also sending me something special. It all showed up today and I about lost my shit haha.

can you please link these prints you're talking about? I haven't heard of these yet!

can you please link these prints you're talking about? I haven't heard of these yet!

https://shop.bompa.com/blink182/posters.html

I think they are releasing one a month for the rest of the year.

Everytime I see Travis reply to this thread I rush in thinking more copies are being put online haha..

Then the letdown.. And I start re enacting scenes from platoon with Charlie Sheen.. Don't let me re enact scenes from platoon with Charlie Sheen -- someone sell me a copy of the half half press please! :)