YES! (Gods Reflex related)

scenes is pressed on blue vinyl, my friend just got one brand new for 10$ from a source i cannot disclose. i know the label that put out a brief lesson had a bunch of their stuff for sale on their site. interpunk also used to have a few 7"s. love this band, hopefully theyll tour.

heres what i know they have (from my friends HYE)

-Gods Reflex-shifting-white-/500

-Gods Reflex-/rodmans-split-black

-Gods Reflex/oblivion split-black

-Gods Reflex-a brief lesson in affection-red-/775

-Gods Relex-scenes from a motel seduction-blue-/

heh, i remember seeing them a lot back in the day....Scott, I'm sure it's the same for you!

I saw them all the time -- they were the first local band to transcend "local band" status for me (local meaning "shitty"). What a hell of a band, seriously.

You can still grab the Shifting 7" and the Rodmans split 7" from here:

http://www.redlinedistribution.com/

Both are dirt cheap. The band's website also says they're going to have merch available starting Jan. 29; I'm sure they still have a pretty decent stock of stuff.

heres what i know they have (from my friends HYE)

-Gods Reflex-shifting-white-/500

-Gods Reflex-/rodmans-split-black

-Gods Reflex/oblivion split-black

-Gods Reflex-a brief lesson in affection-red-/775

-Gods Relex-scenes from a motel seduction-blue-/

That is all they have, vinyl-wise, although Shifting was pressed twice (once on Rebound Records, then the re-pressed with different packaging when the label changed its name to Arms Reach Recordings).

I've never heard of this band, but damn, the song on their myspace rules.

Here's about the only MP3s left online from this band's earlier days. The first two songs are from their first album, the last two songs are from their second album:

Wet Windowsill

The Summer In Between

Put Down That Guitar

Careering (live)

Will do. Are those 2 7"s good? They are super cheap.

Shifting is pretty awesome -- that features the first version of "Careering," which I think is actually better than the one that made it on the second album. The Rodmans split is nothing special, the songs are decent but not great. (The Rodmans suck, too.)

hey everyone, i have copies of the "Shifting" 7"(white) and the "a brief lesson in affection" LP(red)

i have 20 copies of the 7" and 5 of the LP.

LPs are $10ppd and the 7" are $4ppd.

both for $12

if paypaling add 4%(total times 1.04)

to [email protected]

first come, first served.

also available the Moment's "This is..." CD those are $7ppd (this is Zach's band after he was kicked out of GR...but apparently he's now back in the re-united band.

edit...some of the shifting 7" covers have ring wear...so i dropped the cost a dollar...these have been sitting in my storage unti for like 2 years in a box...that didn't help either...

LPs are Rebound

7"s are Arms Reach

Zach was never kicked out of Gods Reflex. The band broke up amicably and he was in it until the end, too.

that's not what Mike told me when it happened...and that's not spreading rumors or talking shit. When it's coming from the person who runs the label the band is on I tend to believe that.