WANT: Knapsack, Seaweed, Archers, Mule, ALL 90's!

sameoldbluez

Hey guys, new dude here. I've been looking for a place like this forever and it is rad how respectful everyone is of each other...a rarity in the days of message boards!

Anyways I'm looking to buy or trade for generally any original pressings of any LPs by

Archers Of Loaf

Seaweed

Knapsack

Mule

Armchair Martian

Big Drill Car

I'm also in search of a vinyl copy of All - Pummel.

Of course if you have anything by any band of that sort of genre that you may think I'd be into , by all means message me. I am in a pretty 90's obsessive phase right now, for what its worth

Here is my modest discogs collection page. I'm not really married to anything on there, nor am I anywhere near being stubborn in the pricing. If you seen anything you like and/or you can help me out with the above request, shoot me a message. Thanks!

Jeff

funny i was recently searching seaweed on ebay.

i've owned "spanaway" for years but after finding "weak" for only $15 at the austin record convention last month it's got me wanting the rest of their stuff.

seems like "four" has a few buy it now listings, the best at $50, but i bet someone will post that for less at some point.

Most of the Alias listings are very out of date. They only have a couple of Archers of Loaf releases left on vinyl. I ordered from them a year or two ago, and I think they still had All the Nations Airports (black), White Trash Heroes, and the Vs. the Greatest of All Time 10". Not sure about the singles.

I have a Harnessed in Slums 7" (white) available. I also have three Seaweed 7"s available: Inside (black), Bill (aqua marble), and Measure (orange).

Most Seaweed LPs can be found for very reasonable prices. It just takes a little time. Spanaway is a bit more expensive than the others (particularly the color vinyl version). Also, they had a lot of European pressings that stayed in Europe. Those are cheap, but the shipping will get you.

My trade list is pretty up to date: http://www.pettediscographies.com/tradelist.asp

The first Mule LP is still available. I picked it up pretty cheap not that long ago. It was the only one I liked so not sure about the others.

http://www.touchandgorecords.com/bands/album.php?id=229

EDIT: hm, looks like just MP3s on their site.

i found the s/t at Ameoba new for like 9.98. and i had seen it there a lot.

i haven't seen If I Don't Six anywhere tho...

i imagine they could be picked up cheap tho...

Thanks for all the bits of info, guys. I really appreciate it. Downsized and stopped buying vinyl a bunch of years back (2002-ish) without any regard that I might get back into it. Now all the stuff I got rid of for dirt cheap or figured would be easily available forever has proven evasive. Ah well, gives me something to strive for haha.

The Archers of Loaf Alias releases on vinyl that are available are on black vinyl ONLY...some are definitely NOT first presses, but some may be indistinguishable, but still great LPs at great prices. I'd recommend buying them from Eric Bachmann directly here for $11, http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/home.php