Charles Manson "Air" LP: 76th birthday pressing

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support Magic Bullet, I support someone being able to release this stuff, and I support someone being able to buy it.

That being said, it's all still in very poor taste. This dude had people kill a pregnant woman. A fucking pregnant woman. They cut the baby out of her womb. People will try to say, "Oh, it's not about that, it's about the music. I like the music." but he was Chuck Manson, a guy working the fry station at Burger King and not Charles Manson the famed killer, no one would give a shit about this music. It's mediocre music that people only want to hear because of their innate morbidity.

I support Magic Bullet, I support someone being able to release this stuff, and I support someone being able to buy it.

That being said, it's all still in very poor taste. This dude had people kill a pregnant woman. A fucking pregnant woman. They cut the baby out of her womb. People will try to say, "Oh, it's not about that, it's about the music. I like the music." but he was Chuck Manson, a guy working the fry station at Burger King and not Charles Manson the famed killer, no one would give a shit about this music. It's mediocre music that people only want to hear because of their innate morbidity.

This is on point, though I think the tunes are a little above mediocre haha.

I love Kodan Armada too. Obviously.

lol @ "Neo Nazi" and "murderer."

"BUT HE HAS A SWASTIKA ON HIS HEAD!"

Sorry I got him all wrong! He just brainwashed other people and had them kill for him. He also thought there was an impending apocalyptic race war, now if those thoughts were inspired at least somewhat by Nazi teaching I am not sure but based off the Swastika on his forehead i'd guess it had something to do with it.

Either the way the point I was trying to make wasn't as much against you, as it was at the overall hypocrisy of this message board.

Hey, all of these shipped. We've been sold out for a little while now.

Getting a new repress in any day now. I'll post when they're available.

Also getting in more Family Jams pic discs soon. I'll also post when they're available. We'll still be the cheapest place on the planet for them. And Heisel will still display both an astonishing lack of reading comprehension and go very far out of his way to dig far for something to throw in said future thread.

Thanks for buying these out so quickly and supporting the label.