Asian Man 15 Years Anniversary

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else get Mike Park's email last night about buying tickets this week? I guess I'm lucky enough to be in the first tier... Each person is allowed to buy up to 4 tickets per show, but I'll only be needing two (me and the lady), so if someone else out there is farther down the waiting list and wants to partner up with me, holler!

That i'm aware of ALk3 is not confirmed, at least I haven't seen it anywhere BUT...

Dan is confirmed to play as Slapstick...

And Alk3 have been known to play AMR shows recently...so unless there's some big conflict with skibba I would imagine they would play.

Also since they played Goddamnit Start to Finish a couple tours ago...I bet they do the same thing...maybe with 'Maybe I Catch Fire' this time?

i would kill to see either album played in it's entirety (didn't make it to occult roots, i had a final the next morning :( )

I saw it and it ruled so hard. Knowing the next song that the band is going to play it pretty cool feeling. It's like singing along to your favorite cd but live...in that exact order.

Btw, After they finished the album and started playing other tunes, I feel over and squashed a trash can on top of a girl's foot. I then got asked to leave...and by asked to leave a couple bouncers dragged me and a friend out.

Man was that awesome

• 3 weeks later...

So stoked for these shows. I worked some shit out with my boss and I will be working the whole week remotely which should rule! Only thing that sucks is the days bands are playing IMO

Slapstick on a wednesday night? That makes everyone who's traveling have to arrive early. I got lucky getting to spend the whole week in San Fran but I almost had to cancel my trip when I heard they were playing Wed. No way I could take 3 days off in a row. 2 Days is doable but 3 days was a bit much.

Also Lawrence Arms Sunday Night. Once again people heading back to work the next day can't attend this show. I gotta fly a red eye back to boston and will miss this show:(

I really would have put TLA on Friday night and have had an afternoon show on Sunday.

Just my two cents anyways...