Asian Man 15 Years Anniversary

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll see about going to that A's game!! also maybe possible set up a carpool if a few people don't wanna take bart (i'll be staying at my grandpas, about a 10 minute drive from BOTH and TP, but since it's my grandpas that also means I can't have people staying over... :( sorry yall). but somebody who's trying to coordinate it or whatever... we should exchange numbers? what do you think?

• 2 months later...

I didn't buy Broadways tickets -- I'm actually sort of peeved about it because there was no advance notice to those of us who already had purchased AMR15 tickets. I kind of figured we'd get first dibs.

Oh well -- honestly, I'm flying out to this strictly to see Slow Gherkin and Slapstick. Everything else will be gravy.

I didn't buy Broadways tickets -- I'm actually sort of peeved about it because there was no advance notice to those of us who already had purchased AMR15 tickets. I kind of figured we'd get first dibs.

Oh well -- honestly, I'm flying out to this strictly to see Slow Gherkin and Slapstick. Everything else will be gravy.

Advanced warning? Mike sent out the news in the newsletter and said anyone who had already purchased tickets to ASM15 would be the first and only people he'd consider selling to.

In other news BEYOND stoked for this. A's game is going to be sweet!