Vinyl Collective Confessions

oakland

And I believe it was important that he mentioned names...if oakland just said "people in the industry" half of you folks woulda wanted to know who...he just skipped the bullshit.

and scott...as soon as I can spend 20 min sifting through my myspace friends pages ill post a link to hers...just for you...lol

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that was geared specifically toward Ronnie and Benchwarmer, the two-headed hydra of Internet etiquette enforcement.

So I'm a "little bitch" for calling you on something that I think is wrong? Especially when Virgil said there would be no tolerance for stuff like that?

Wait what? Since when am I that? News to me!

And I believe it was important that he mentioned names...if oakland just said "people in the industry" half of you folks woulda wanted to know who...he just skipped the bullshit.

and scott...as soon as I can spend 20 min sifting through my myspace friends pages ill post a link to hers...just for you...lol

You know you can sort by letter....just sayin'.

Hahahaha I can't on my sidekick..I'm too cheap to pay for myspace mobile so I gotta do it old fashioned. Oh and btw:

http://www.myspace.com/weshutitdown

Yes...I could do better...but what evs....I've done A LOT worse...lol

\

"The user you're trying to view has set all their photos to private."

boooooo

Hahahaha I can't on my sidekick..I'm too cheap to pay for myspace mobile so I gotta do it old fashioned. Oh and btw:

You have to pay for Myspace mobile on a Sidekick? Well, I guess that's why that phone is geared towards high school girls.

Myspace recently launched a mobile version of their site. I was previously using the regular version on my MotoQ in the Opera browser with no problem, but the mobile version is small, fast, and solid.

mobile.myspace.com

Mobile facebook is pretty good too.

m.facebook.com

Thanks! I'm prolly gonna start using that...but they have an app you can d/l for the sidekick and they charge you $1.99 a month to use it...I refuse to pay for something that's free...if I need to jump through a couple hoops so be it but I'm not paying for something as crappy as myspace...

You'd think that with a display name like Cocaine Nose Job, you would have at least gotten head.

Guest conoley

I want to make it clear that this message board won't tolerate hateful speech of any kind. This place has managed to grow enormously, all the while maintaining a positive feel. If you don't like someone on here, that's fine - talk about how you don't like someone all you want if that is how you choose to spend your energy. But certain speech won't be accepted. That includes, but isn't limited to racist, homophobic and sexist remarks. Choosing not to promote hate and ignorance isn't silly, it's something we should collectively strive for. Let's grow up a little.

I want to make it clear that this message board won't tolerate hateful speech of any kind. This place has managed to grow enormously, all the while maintaining a positive feel. If you don't like someone on here, that's fine - talk about how you don't like someone all you want if that is how you choose to spend your energy. But certain speech won't be accepted. That includes, but isn't limited to racist, homophobic and sexist remarks. Choosing not to promote hate and ignorance isn't silly, it's something we should collectively strive for. Let's grow up a little.

No homophobic remarks eh? And yet you refuse to marry me. Irony anyone?

And srry about it being private...ya can see half her face...she on the right...lol

Dude, post those pictures here! Just right-click on one and do "copy image location," then paste that shit here (doubtful you can do all of this on your sidekick though).

I tried adding her under the AP myspace account but she doesn't accept friend requests from "bands" (we're a music profile). Bitch.

Maybe it's because I haven't had a meaningful relationship in two years, but FUCK...that chick looks pretty hot in my eyes.

Good work, sir.

And I'd love to meet a chick at a Brand New show who gets hot over Scott Heisel references. That shit just don't happen in Boise.