Vinyl Collective Confessions

oakland

I'll go first: I cheated on the first VC contest. I had help from a ton of people including Rob from Boy Sets Fire, Tim from Rise Against, Nate and Jake from Converge, Tre from Deathwish ... the list goes on and on. I don't feel too guilty since they pretty much named stuff I already had. Still there were a few I would have missed.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go first: I cheated on the first VC contest. I had help from a ton of people including Rob from Boy Sets Fire, Tim from Rise Against, Nate and Jake from Converge, Tre from Deathwish ... the list goes on and on. I don't feel too guilty since they pretty much named stuff I already had. Still there were a few I would have missed.

maybe the biggest douchebag post ever

(if its a serious post that is)

i lived in santa fe where aaron turner from isis, and santos montoya from old man gloom and forensics, and corey murchy and alex rose from minus the bear grew up, and now i live in albuquerque where the shins used to live, and am friends with maury crandall, whose brother marty plays bass for the shins. i have hrishikesh hirway (one am radio) and chris simpson's phone numbers in my cell phone. my mom's second cousin is movie producer scott rudin. my dad's great great uncle charles hires started the hires rootbeer company. if you trace my lineage back far enough you get to erik the red.

i lived in santa fe where aaron turner from isis, and santos montoya from old man gloom and forensics, and corey murchy and alex rose from minus the bear grew up, and now i live in albuquerque where the shins used to live, and am friends with maury crandall, whose brother marty plays bass for the shins. i have hrishikesh hirway (one am radio) and chris simpson's phone numbers in my cell phone. my mom's second cousin is movie producer scott rudin. my dad's great great uncle charles hires started the hires rootbeer company. if you trace my lineage back far enough you get to erik the red.

dude eric is from florida

+1 when possible

eric? you mean the NEW guy in the shins?

STUDY YOUR HISTORY BRO.

I NAME DROPPED ERIK THE RED FUCK YOU.