Ripped off arms are cool photos

mrc

for those who asked about the photo i sent out as one of my secret santa gifts here are a few others that i found. i had a couple left. i traded most of them away because i can never really like any photos or art that i do myself. but i guess since they have been in my closet for a few years i can kinda like them... im weird.

--SOLD--

[image]

--SOLD--

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

While diggin thru my closest i found these that i havent seen in years.

Here are some of my Boys Night Out Photos that i had them all sign before they added the chick and started making music i didnt care for. These came from the tour for their 1st album.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

ok thats enough... i was just digging thru crap and figure i was bored enough to post it.

no, i took a couple photo classes in college and that was it. these were my first experience in the studio using lights and all that jazz. I have never sold anything but a couple photos of darkest hour and some other bands.

If anyone is for serious wanting one, i maybe could work out a deal but these are probably the only copies i have.

MRC: for a minute there i thought the severed arm pic was a JOEL PETER WITKIN photo, you had me going there for a minute...lol. .

havent heard of him, but ill have to check him out. thanks

YOu ever seen the PUNGENT STENCH album - BEEN CAUGHT BUTTERING? that's a Joel Peter Witkin photo. He's really macabre..its awesome.

Fuck!! I was out all last night and missed this thread, and I was the one who specifically was asking for that severed-arm picture. Damnit!

Do you still have the turntable/skull/headphones ones?

the only one that is sold is the 1st one. I will look again for another copy of the 1st photo bit im not sure i have any more. I printed those out almost 4 years ago...

The 5th one down has the severed arm is still open for cash offers.

they are all printed on fiber 8x10 paper and the photo is 5x7 and any generic mat will fit it. I have some extra mats that i will give you for free too.

I would really love to get back into the lab and print some more but my old college is pretty tough about letting non students in there.

the 5th one down is actually the only copy so its a cool 1 of 1.