OFF! - The First 4 EPs Boxset

I found these for $18 and some change w/shipping on Amazon (Free shipping if you spend $25).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045OQF60/ref=oss_product

I've been looking for them for less, SHC has them for about $23 w/shipping. Interpunk also has them but I'm going to assume buying them from Interpunk will cost close to $30 given they charge well over $4 for shipping a regular LP or 2.

I can't find any info regarding the number or copies or what color these will be on, all I know is "Limited edition box set with cover designed by Raymond Pettibon contains four 7"s, each with an exclusive Raymond Pettibon designed sleeve, as well as a 12 page booklet with an introduction by Pettibon, exclusive photos and artwork celebrating the band and their individual legacies."

PS: If this is old news, then sue me. I haven't seen a thread about this yet and am just trying to inform fools that might want this as well.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, they have Grinderman 2 for only $14.99. I've seen the deluxe edition go for like $25-$30. not too shabby.

EDIT: that's for the cd. I'm an idiot. I knew that was too good to be true.

the Grinderman 2 LP is $15.15

http://www.amazon.com/Grinderman-2/dp/B003VQM2ME/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1291250972&sr=8-1

it comes with the vinyl LP, CD, poster and LP-sized booklet

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, seriously dude?

I'm going to say there's a 95% chance they're on black vinyl. If that puts you off buying an awesome little box set with Raymond Pettibon art, containing great music, led by Keith Fucking Morris, then fuck you.

You're such a little bitch dude. All I see you doing is making little comments to anything I post like an asshole.

I'm certainly not singling you out. I'd like to think I would post the same responses if anyone said the same dumb things you do obsessing over pressing numbers and colored vinyl. But I really don't have time to start an internet feud with anyone, it's finals week for me. Is it cool with you if we continue this sometime next week?