PO: Anchors - Bad Juju

Anyone from Australia on these boards(I believe craigos is, but I'm not positive) think they could pull some strings and try and get this pressed?

Is there other members down to get behind getting this pressed? It's an AMAZING album if you haven't heard it yet.

They have 1 song off it for free on band camp:

http://anchors.bandcamp.com/

Get stoked on it!

I figure if we rally together a Name Taken - Hold On petetion, maybe we can petition this as well ;D

haha, Craigos, in addition to being a top bloke, runs a record label - Midnight Funeral Music. So it might be easier then you think to get it pressed. Good album too

The label thing is true (and thanks for the compliment), but this is where it all gets weird...

Brett, who sings in Anchors, used to sing for a band called The Omen, whom he left to focus on Anchors.

I am now the singer for The Omen...

Also, there isn't a huge market for this in Australia on Vinyl I don't think, so I don't know if I could justify pressing it, as much as I love the band...

Well crap... Not even a super duper limited 100 copy press of it? Dude, I would pay big bucks for this album on vinyl lol, I'm just saying. You have 1 sold for sure right here! And FUCK, this album is soooo good. Anyone here that hasn't bought it yet, GET IT.

I'll be sure to check out your band Omen though, links???

Well crap... Not even a super duper limited 100 copy press of it? Dude, I would pay big bucks for this album on vinyl lol, I'm just saying. You have 1 sold for sure right here! And FUCK, this album is soooo good. Anyone here that hasn't bought it yet, GET IT.

I'll be sure to check out your band Omen though, links???

I have so much in the pipeworks.

I actually tried to convince the band to do it themselves, but they didn't really seem interested.

The Omen have some stuff up (with Brett and with Myself) at: http://www.myspace.com/theomenband

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...