SH 1st day of xmas - Represses TimB,PTM,Micah,LM,L

Guest admin1338560633

[image][image][image]

[image][image][image]

Tim BARRY "28th & Stonewall" LP (whiskey coke colored vinyl /150, in stock)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4112

Micah Schnabel "When the Stage Light Goes Dim" LP (whiskey coke colored vinyl /150)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4108

Look Mexico "To Bed To Battle" LP(whiskey coke colored vinyl /150)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4102

Lizzie Huffman and her brother band 10"(whiskey coke colored vinyl /150)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4116

The Takers "Taker Easy" LP (whiskey coke colored vinyl /150)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4123

Austin Lucas With The Takers - Split 7"(whiskey coke colored vinyl /150)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4117

PORTUGAL THE MAN "It's Complicated Being a Wizard" LP(clear vinyl /600)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4111

Due to a combination of circumstances (extra jackets on hand, records being nearly out of print, and christmas being upon us), I have decided to do a handful of very special, very limited edition pressings of the above titles which I hope will make a great gift for the holidays. As you can see above, nearly every pressing is super limited and is certain to sell out. The Tim Barry 28th and Stonewall pressing will be in stock as of today, but the rest of the records will be in stock prior to Christmas and should be shipped in time to reach U.S. destinations prior to the big day. With some of these records, there are still a couple of copies left of the first pressings so make sure you keep an eye out for that as well.

Good luck getting the records you want out of this list. With the exception of Look Mexico to bed to battle and Micah Schnabel when the stage lights go dim, I will have a test pressing available for each of the above titles for a test pressing contest. Good luck.

I will have some form of sale for each of the first 12 days of December. Keep your eyes peeled.

So much for "all other represses to be on black"

i knew this would come up and at some point this year, I decided to make suburban home's 15th year have a few special pressings on whiskey coke colored vinyl. I know it is contrary to things I have said before, but sometimes I change my mind. The thing to take home here is that no one has to buy these represses. I wanted to do something special for a handful of records. That is all.

Virgil,

I am sure you expected this to be asked as well. Since you have the money to press extra records for releases you have on Whiskey Coke, I'll assume you also have the money to press the IN THE RED singles and that those of us ordered them will have them by christmas as well? Right?

Virgil,

I am sure you expected this to be asked as well. Since you have the money to press extra records for releases you have on Whiskey Coke, I'll assume you also have the money to press the IN THE RED singles and that those of us ordered them will have them by christmas as well? Right?

I hope to have the in the red records by christmas, but the only thing that might stop that from happening is the test pressing process. If they are not done by xmas, they will be done shortly after.

By chance could there be aannnyyy PTM screenprints left over? haha

Also, any word on Isakov's new record?

I have a couple that might show up in one of the 12 days of xmas. Isakov is recording a new record now; he is repressing his last album and we are going to help him press up his previous album.

i got #1 out of 118 for the black print if you wanna buy it off of me..

[image]

[image]

Virgil,

I hope to have the in the red records by christmas, but the only thing that might stop that from happening is the test pressing process. If they are not done by xmas, they will be done shortly after.

Thanks for the update on In The Red Virgil, good to know.

Any updates on Bigwig and This Charming Man?

i knew this would come up and at some point this year, I decided to make suburban home's 15th year have a few special pressings on whiskey coke colored vinyl. I know it is contrary to things I have said before and will decrease the value of the colored vinyl you purchased as an investment opportunity, but sometimes I want to make more money. The thing to take home here is that no one has to buy these represses. I wanted to make more money. I am in debt. That is all.

I have a couple that might show up in one of the 12 days of xmas. Isakov is recording a new record now; he is repressing his last album and we are going to help him press up his previous album.

Hell yes!

I emailed you forever ago after seeing Isakov in DC regarding pressing The Sea, The Gambler. If I didn't literally have 3000 inbox emails, I would search for it haha, but I recall you mentioning his album could be released in December or early 2011.

As for That Sea, The Gambler -- it's definitely a phenomenal album (and song).

Thanks for the update on In The Red Virgil, good to know.

Any updates on Bigwig and This Charming Man?

bigwig- been trying to get the original masters from kung fu as Tom wanted to remix and remaster the record, but Joe from kung fu has had no luck; we might just go with the copy we have. Tom is compiling photos throughout the years as this will come out when the band celebrates I think 15 years.

This Charming Man is in motion, but the mastering studio has had some issues with the demos and as of today, I have yet to receive a track name for any of the demos. I might just press as is and leave the song titles untitled.

• 2 weeks later...