EBAY - Coheed and Cambria - Secrets ENDING SOON

ohnotherobot

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160512892173&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ending soon.

Someone should have jumped on this when it was posted here for $150 ppd.

::)

Anyone go to their show in Calgary when they were doing the Warped Tour and the singer drank so much he couldn't play or sing? What a dick. That song where he sounds like Geddy Lee is pretty badass though. But what was up with that comic book? I prefer Herman.

Yes but have you seen NOFX

My favorite part of a NOFX show is when they think they're funny by telling jokes that stopped being funny a decade ago.

No wait my favorite part is when they talk shit about bands that are half their age and move twice as many units.

I mean it's kind of hard to respect a band that's true to their genre when they're standing on stage screaming, "RESPECT US!!! WE'RE TRUE TO OUR GENRE!!! WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS STILL BUYING UNDEROATH BUY OUR STUFF CAUSE LOOK AT HOW TRUE TO OUR GENRE WE ARE!!!"

It's okay NOFX, just keep making dead baby jokes and cracks about the Bush administration. I'm sure they'll come back to relevance again someday.

Really not that surprising, I'll wait for the repress myself.

It's not? Maybe I've just been under a rock, but non-mint copies of this record (with dinged up jackets) have always fetched significantly less than $190, from what I recall. I'd say ohnotherobot made out well. It's not anything that deserves to go in the EBAY CRAZINESS thread or anything, but it's still more than I would have expected to get, were I selling it.

Also crossing my fingers for a repress, too.