Where'd my work ethic go?

mcm1610

I have 2 pages left to write in a 10-12 page paper, and I just can't do it.

It's not even a 12 page paper, really. It's two 5-6 page papers, which makes it easier. I just can't finish.

When I was in Undergrad, I used to just sit down and pound out papers like it was my job, and they were good with awesome quotes and good insight. Now on the tail-end of my Master's I feel like I can't do anything. I have a pile of books in front of me and I haven't opened any.. I'm just going off memory and rambling and I don't even care, I might just call it quits sitting at 8 pages.

Getting a Master's in education would be such a huge waste of time if it didn't bring a pay raise, and that whole legitimizing-your-long-term-certification thing. No, actually, it's still a waste of time. I haven't learned shiiiiiiiiiiit.

Anyway... 93 minutes left to physically turn it in on campus.

6. Ethnicity What are the psychological, cultural, and social sources that give rise to ethnicity? Are its roots to be found in the homeland, as Bodnar or Pacyga suggest, and in the land of resettlement, as Thomas and Znaniecki or Handlin argue? In your response, take into account variations from time to time, group to group, and, in a general level (region or urban v. rural, etc.) place to place?

For a history seminar on US Immigration history.

Reposting the question in this thread reminded me I haven't talked about time yet, and boom.. there was an easy page added.

I really should cite something, but.......

I think the professor's attitude is at play here, too. The first thing he said to us in week one was, "I am out of here in two years, I'm retiring. Therefore, I'm beyond caring about grades... assuming you do everything and show up to class, everyone here will get an A or a B." That's all I need: B- or better.

6. Ethnicity What are the psychological, cultural, and social sources that give rise to ethnicity? Are its roots to be found in the homeland, as Bodnar or Pacyga suggest, and in the land of resettlement, as Thomas and Znaniecki or Handlin argue? In your response, take into account variations from time to time, group to group, and, in a general level (region or urban v. rural, etc.) place to place?

Here we go...

Page

1) Psychological sources

2) Cultural sources

3) Social sources

----------------------------------

4) Bodnar's suggestions

5) Pacyga's suggestions

6) Compare/Contrast their suggestions regarding homeland roots

7) Thomas' argument regarding land of resettlement

8) Znaniecki's argument...

9) Handlin's argument...

10) Compare/Contrast all three brosef's arguments.

11) Conclusion

12) Sources

Then, go find that chick with whom you'll bake!!

Reposting the question in this thread reminded me I haven't talked about time yet, and boom.. there was an easy page added.

I think the professor's attitude is at play here, too. The first thing he said to us in week one was, "I am out of here in two years, I'm retiring. Therefore, I'm beyond caring about grades... assuming you do everything and show up to class, everyone here will get an A or a B." That's all I need: B- or better.

Awesome! Gotta love those professors who only think of each day as a step towards Florida where all of the elderly birds flock to for retirement.

Here we go...

Page

1) Psychological sources

2) Cultural sources

3) Social sources

4) Bodnar's suggestions

5) Pacyga's suggestions

9) Handlin's argument...

11) Conclusion

12) Sources

where in the world did this come from

Here we go...

Page

1) Psychological sources

2) Cultural sources

3) Social sources

4) Bodnar's suggestions

5) Pacyga's suggestions

9) Handlin's argument...

11) Conclusion

12) Sources

where in the world did this come from

Within the question? Berryville, Virginia? My head? My friend's computer? Heaven's boob?

Awesome! Gotta love those professors who only think of each day as a step towards Florida where all of the elderly birds flock to for retirement.

Florida is where America goes to die.