Dead to Me/Nothington/Wardogs in San Fran Tonight

I'm soo there. I've been stoked on this show for like a month. I love both bands live and I'm excited to see War Dogs. I may head into town early just to hit Amoeba...But I'll have to wait and see.

thats pretty funny, i think my brother said he was heading into town early as well to go to amoeba!...tell me what you think of Wardogs live, havent seen them yet...be sure to tell my brother hi!

i would, but i live in san diego and thats just not possible....good thing is he is playing in san diego on feb 22 at the zombie lounge

oh i got ya, that's like a 10 hour drive with so cal traffic, right?

i'm not punx enough for that either.

hilarious....yeah 10 forsure...i could fly for $100 but thats not in the budget unfortunatly

i would, but i live in san diego and thats just not possible....good thing is he is playing in san diego on feb 22 at the zombie lounge

Off topic, but have you ever been to the Zombie Lounge? I've never been but I've heard some not so good things about it.

i have been to the zombie lounge and its not the greatest place for shows, but they do have some rad shows there....i have seen gaslight anthem, new mexican disaster squad, olehole, lawrence arms, there are some great shows there for being really small...it is 21+ as well

Off topic, but have you ever been to the Zombie Lounge? I've never been but I've heard some not so good things about it.

What bad things have you heard? Its a small, dark bar that likes hosting punk shows. They have cheap drinks and the promoter Ziggy is a rad dude. I've been there a few times and its always great.

What bad things have you heard? Its a small, dark bar that likes hosting punk shows. They have cheap drinks and the promoter Ziggy is a rad dude. I've been there a few times and its always great.

ziggy is the man!!...i used to play in a band with him...he is one of the greatest guys on the face of the earth...well said about the zombie lounge, couldnt have said it better

I don't know. I heard it was filled with Betty Page girls and Social D dudes who sneer at you when you come in wearing a baseball cap, and then smash a PBR on your head.

thats forsure not how it is...maybe its that way when there is no shows, but when i have been there i have neevr seen that...just some really great shows

I don't know. I heard it was filled with Betty Page girls and Social D dudes who sneer at you when you come in wearing a baseball cap, and then smash a PBR on your head.

thats forsure not how it is...maybe its that way when there is no shows, but when i have been there i have neevr seen that...just some really great shows

Yeah, every show I've seen down there is full of just regular old drunk punk dudes. However, it does feel like a rockabilly bar or whatever, and when there aren't any shows going on its probably filled with people who think its still 1955. However, I've never been there if there wasn't a show.

Yeah, every show I've seen down there is full of just regular old drunk punk dudes. However, it does feel like a rockabilly bar or whatever, and when there aren't any shows going on its probably filled with people who think its still 1955. However, I've never been there if there wasn't a show.

i havent been there either when there isnt a show...but it probally does feel like the "Happy Days" with the fonz when no shows are going on

the zombie is pretty cool. i have seen the up's and downs of the place....ups being like randy was sayin the larry arms, New mexican, only crime (who not only don't play 21+ shows decided that that show was the best of there tour) nothington... the business, roger merit, the list goes on. the down side, seeing fucking scensters doing a rail of coke off the toliet seat. btw the dead to me show last night was fucking stellar! one of the best bands i have seen live. i have videos i'll post soon on you tube