Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

so i'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I was re-watching the episode (from this season) when Sun is back from the island and has her baby and Jin buys the stuffed panda for her..

anyway, then after the baby is born, Sun and Hurley go visit his grave.

does it seem like Jin (as well as Sayid) can time travel, or am i missing something obvious?

Guest abravemorning
so i'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I was re-watching the episode (from this season) when Sun is back from the island and has her baby and Jin buys the stuffed panda for her..

anyway, then after the baby is born, Sun and Hurley go visit his grave.

does it seem like Jin (as well as Sayid) can time travel, or am i missing something obvious?

You are missing something incredibly obvious.

Guest kylewilliam

what a fucking gnarly episode. i am pissed theyre making us wait an extra week, but fuck its worth it for a two hour season finale.

arrrghh, tell me!

When he's buying a panda it was in the past. In that episode, everything with Jin was before the Oceanic flight. The Sun stuff was in the future.

His grave was marked the day of the crash, so one must wonder if/when he truly died.

The panda, it turns out, was for the grandson of one of Paik's clients.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to see this thread revived. I thought everyone else lost interest, that's why I stopped posting. Just two more days now, until we finally have some definite answers about who's in the coffin, how the Oceanic 6 wind up together and off the island, who dies, the inside of the Orchid station, and how they "move" the island. Could be the best episode of Lost to date.

Yeah, when I rewatched the entire series again, you see how much foreshadowing there is in the earlier stuff. And also how important seemingly small details can be later on. The writing is spot-on 99.9% of the time, unlike the majority of film these days. I wish they would end the series with a movie, written by Lindelof and Cuse, and directed by JJ Abrams.

Yeah, when I rewatched the entire series again, you see how much foreshadowing there is in the earlier stuff. And also how important seemingly small details can be later on. The writing is spot-on 99.9% of the time, unlike the majority of film these days. I wish they would end the series with a movie, written by Lindelof and Cuse, and directed by JJ Abrams.

The part where Hurley is playing backgammon with Walt and Walt says, "You owe me $83,000!" and Hurley just nonchalantly says, "You'll get it, dude," had me laughing out loud. Character development hints ftw!

It's not a hint at charcter development because Hurley was a millionaire when he got to the island and was playing backgammon and still thought they were going to be rescued at any time.

Unless you're talking about when Walt shows up in the finale to save everyone and collect the 3.2 million dollars. oops, did I say that out loud?