Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

Got the website to load -- looks like this is going to be a viral game. I wish I lived in San Diego!

Also, in case anyone missed the promo for Good Morning America, apparently they filmed three different endings for tonight's episode and they're showing the other two on GMA tomorrow morning. My TiVo is already set.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone read the interview with the guy who played Michael about the final? He is such a whinny bitch. He says the show is racist (all the black folks get killed and of course you have to have the black kid raised without a father) and that if he knew they were just going to kill him he wouldn't have come back.

Dude gets to be on the best show in the world and whines because all of a sudden his character didn't become Jack.

Did anyone read the interview with the guy who played Michael about the final? He is such a whinny bitch. He says the show is racist (all the black folks get killed and of course you have to have the black kid raised without a father) and that if he knew they were just going to kill him he wouldn't have come back.

Dude gets to be on the best show in the world and whines because all of a sudden his character didn't become Jack.

Link?

Link?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/lost-harold-perrineau/080530-03

I lost total respect for that guy after the interview and I'm glad he's gone.

Wah-wah-wah.

• 1 month later...

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':oer7frn2]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':oer7frn2]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

• 5 months later...

I'm glad they moved it to Wednesday, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if it was the same time as last season. My three favorite shows would have been on at the same time, The Office, Supernatural and LOST all at 9.

Wednesday night you can find me on my couch with a six pack and nothing to do(except get my mind blown by LOST)