Places that buy cell phones? (Gazelle, FlipSwap)

Anyone ever dealt with those companies that'll buy an old cell phone? I'm looking to get rid of an iPhone 3g (16gb), and have checked out both of the sites mentioned.

FlipSwap offered me more money, but I've read some pretty shitty reviews of the site that basically say that although they offer you $XXX when you arrange the deal, once the phone is in their possession they're not required to pay anything for the phone, let alone the price they offered. So people who were expecting $150 were getting $40 and shit. They also don't allow you to reject an offer and get your phone back, which I know Gazelle lets you do. So if they decide your $150 phone is only worth $20, you're stuck with that $20 whether you like it or not. (All of this is in their ToS that you agree to, so it's all kosher, just totally shitty)

Gazelle I have read about on a few sites, but never known anybody to actually use it. I like that you can decline their offer if you're not happy with it, but their offer was a bit less than FlipSwap's, and they seem more strict in terms of what they're looking for.

So yeah, anybody used these sites, or similar sites, and have something to add/say about them? Or perhaps a suggestion?

Thanks.