What'd you do Saturday night?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saw foo fighters!! and i was pretty much the only one that was there that was REALLY into against me.

You saw em Saturday? In Oakland? Nice. I really wanted to go but just couldn't justify the cost. I like Foo Fighters but I've seen them twice before and I really hate the arena.

yeah it was pretty cool. the tickets were my birthday present from my mom. yeah the arena is OK. it's not great. but the whole catwalk thing with the acoustic stage in the middle was pretty bad ass.

did FF ever play small venues or bars when they 1st started out? or have they been huge just because dave came from Nirvana?

dave was talking about playing the local venues here, but i'm sure he was talking about his time with scream. he mentioned the farm, 924 gilman and slim's. which i'm sure the foos never played. i know they played the warfield and stuff.

did FF ever play small venues or bars when they 1st started out? or have they been huge just because dave came from Nirvana?

If you look at the photos in the s/t album, it shows them playing in some kind of smaller club/venue. My guess is The Showbox or something of comparable size.

Hung out with my posse, ordered a pizza with 7 pounds of cheese on it (God bless you, Chicago), got high, got drunk, and watched Big Trouble in Little China.

big trouble in little china is so awesome.

i hung around my friend joel's apartment in chicago and recovered from a day of walking around the city with wet shoes.