Anyone listen with headphones?

The Beyerdynamics 770s are great headphones. My only "thing" with them is that they are very bass heavy. It's a very smooth bass, but if you are listening to a record that is naturally bass heavy, it can sometimes be too much. Thats my opinion at least. Still great headphones though, and comfortable as well. I also have the Audio-Technica ATH-M50s, these also sound great and are a little cheaper than the Beyers.

I have a pair of beats by dre solo. they are without a doubt expensive, but i managed to snag them on a crazy sale last holiday season combined with some gift cards. you are of course paying for the name, but they sound unreal.

was able to test these a few days ago in a store... seriously incredible sound. i really wish they wouldnt be 200+ euro here.

I have a pair of beats by dre solo. they are without a doubt expensive, but i managed to snag them on a crazy sale last holiday season combined with some gift cards. you are of course paying for the name, but they sound unreal.

I looked at these too but haven't heard them yet. I was wondering if they were built for listening to stuff with extra deep low end? I'm not looking for extra bass in the mix necessarily. But I will check them out.

I looked at these too but haven't heard them yet. I was wondering if they were built for listening to stuff with extra deep low end? I'm not looking for extra bass in the mix necessarily. But I will check them out.

i tried them once, right when they first came out (perhaps they have improved since then), but they were way too heavy with the low end.