Instruments

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Play guitar and I have: an LTD EC-500 on white, an Epiphone Les Paul, and a Taylor acoustic guitar. I play them through a Peavy Valve King 100 watt head. I also have a Yamaha 86 key Keyboard.

Dude..we are one in the same. I have a LTD Eclipse and a black Epiphone Les Paul. But my acoustic is Epiphone...can't afford no Taylor lol.

That's nice, what is that a Peavey?

If your talking to me, yeah, its my Peavey Firenza. Totally an underated guitar. It's got a solid ash body. Not even a lot of really expensive Gibsons or Fenders have solid bodies. Most are two pieces. Its also got a shorter fretboard, which I like. I bought this a long time ago from my guitar instructor. He replaced the cheaper pickups with DiMarzzios and now it sounds incredibly warm. So nice.

Yeah i was talking to you. That thing sounds nice

That's nice, what is that a Peavey?

If your talking to me, yeah, its my Peavey Firenza. Totally an underated guitar. It's got a solid ash body. Not even a lot of really expensive Gibsons or Fenders have solid bodies. Most are two pieces. Its also got a shorter fretboard, which I like. I bought this a long time ago from my guitar instructor. He replaced the cheaper pickups with DiMarzzios and now it sounds incredibly warm. So nice.

This is what i have for the time being. i need to get another guitar, but im not sure if i should get a les paul or a prs...still figuring that out.

-gibson sq (faded)

-sovtek mig 100

I SO want a peavey vtm 120 ...like really bad.. if anyone finds one, let me know.