free download of new HIGHTIDE HOTEL lp

GET STOKED!

The digital release of the new HIGHTIDE HOTEL record, "Nothing Was Missing, Except Me" goes up tonight (12/23) on RunnerUpRecords.BandCamp.com!

The download is FREE with an optional donation. Any homies who donate $10 or more will be the first to be mailed a copy of the pre-order edition of the LP once it comes out. Other people who donate may get some other cool surprises while things last (possible limited edition HIGHTIDE HOTEL tour cassettes, stickers, buttons, shirts, blah blah blah...)

LP comes out in late January / February on RUNNER UP RECORDS with 100 on clear vinyl (pre-order), 200 on black vinyl.

The band will have an edition of 30 "Nothing Was Missing, Except Me" cassettes on their upcoming winter tour in January.

12/30/2010 - West Chester, PA @ My Parents House

1/1/2011 - Baltimore, MD @ Charm City Art Space

1/2/2011 - Richmond, VA @ TBA

1/3/2011 - Rock Hill, SC @ TBA

1/4/2011 - Tallahassee, FL @ Coolifornia

1/5/2011 - Gainesville, FL @ Wayward Council

1/6/2011 - Hattiesburg, Mississippi @ The Tavern

1/7/2011 - Rockford, IL @ TBA

1/8/2011 - Flint, MI @ Rock Stars Academy

1/9/2011 - Akron, OH @ Its A King Thing House

1/10/2011 - Brooklyn, NY @ Party Xpo

more info e-mail: [email protected]

HTTP://WWW.RUNNERUPRECORDS.COM

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RUNNERUPRECORDS

HTTP://WWW.RUNNERUPRECORDS.BANDCAMP.COM

• 3 months later...

This label doesn't sit well with me. I had ordered Dave House's "Intersection" when it was up for pre-order Oct. 13, 2009, emailed them numerous times asking about the release date. On Nov. 20, 2009 they posted they were shipping out the records. On Dec. 29, 2009 I filed a paypal claim (past the 45 day limit). Emailed Dave House, emailed the label hardly ever getting a response. I found out that the label is two guys on completely two different sides of the country (CA, and PA). The one in PA and Dave House couldn't get ahold of Sean in CA to find out what was going on. But either way I did get my record (they actually sent me two copies)...but it took from Nov 20, 2009 to Jan 13, 2009 just to get the record.

I know it ended well it was just a major hassle along the way. Maybe they've changed and just are running behind on the record or maybe its the same thing happening again. I really dont know.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE ON THIS RECORD: All orders so far have shipped! Sorry for the delay everyone! We ran into every problem imaginable!! Thanks to everyone who has ordered the record for your patience and support!

For anyone who still wants to order a copy (we only have black left) check out the Runner Up webstore here: http://runneruprecords.bigcartel.com/

THANKS!!

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE ON THIS RECORD: All orders so far have shipped! Sorry for the delay everyone! We ran into every problem imaginable!! Thanks to everyone who has ordered the record for your patience and support!

For anyone who still wants to order a copy (we only have black left) check out the Runner Up webstore here: http://runneruprecords.bigcartel.com/

THANKS!!

there are still some people (not me thankfully) who donated the day you first posted about this record and have yet to receive their records or responses to their emails yet.