gimme_my_drugs on ebay

ryank78

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could be a new twist on an awesome story.

gimme_my_drugs loses his little brother when they are christmas shopping at the mall. One second they are both looking at warm sweaters, and before GMD could react, the chinese mafia used throwing stars to pin his arms to the wall while the other chinese mafia kidnapped his little brother.

There was a chase scene.

The chinese mafia eventaully crash into a fruit stand and they're forced to bail. GMD knocks the first chinese mafia dude off a bridge and continues chasing the second guy for 3 action-packed minutes. The chinese mafia crashes into another fruit stand and drops GMD's little brother off another bridge, where he is left hanging precariously by the neck of his jacket. GMD and the chinese mafia face off. GMD pulls out a baseball bat and the chinese mafia guy pulls out a stereotypical nunchuk and the two have it out in a totally epic battle.

The chinese mafia guy and GMD are both beat up real bad but then the chinese mafia pulls out secret eastern medicine that gives him the power of a tiger and he knocks out GMD and quickly resumes kidnapping his brother.

When GMD comes to he discovers the 3 button from the chinese mafia guy's cell phone. So he takes the 3 button to his conveniently nerdy friend who is able to trace the origin of the 3 button to China. GMD knows the only way to get his little brother back is to go to China and kick shitloads of ass. So he sells all his records online to fund his martial arts training montage and then heads off to China to rescue his little brother.

And the twist is that the chinese mafia is really GMD's dad like Darth Vader.

And you and I are both assholes if this guy's little brother actually died.

Or it could be a new twist on an awesome story.

gimme_my_drugs loses his little brother when they are christmas shopping at the mall. One second they are both looking at warm sweaters, and before GMD could react, the chinese mafia used throwing stars to pin his arms to the wall while the other chinese mafia kidnapped his little brother.

There was a chase scene.

The chinese mafia eventaully crash into a fruit stand and they're forced to bail. GMD knocks the first chinese mafia dude off a bridge and continues chasing the second guy for 3 action-packed minutes. The chinese mafia crashes into another fruit stand and drops GMD's little brother off another bridge, where he is left hanging precariously by the neck of his jacket. GMD and the chinese mafia face off. GMD pulls out a baseball bat and the chinese mafia guy pulls out a stereotypical nunchuk and the two have it out in a totally epic battle.

The chinese mafia guy and GMD are both beat up real bad but then the chinese mafia pulls out secret eastern medicine that gives him the power of a tiger and he knocks out GMD and quickly resumes kidnapping his brother.

When GMD comes to he discovers the 3 button from the chinese mafia guy's cell phone. So he takes the 3 button to his conveniently nerdy friend who is able to trace the origin of the 3 button to China. GMD knows the only way to get his little brother back is to go to China and kick shitloads of ass. So he sells all his records online to fund his martial arts training montage and then heads off to China to rescue his little brother.

And the twist is that the chinese mafia is really GMD's dad like Darth Vader.

And you and I are both assholes if this guy's little brother actually died.

Amazing! I Lol'd

I asked for an address when I saw the zero feedback and the fact that he registered on the same day that he bid on my record, assuming that it was kentuckybball or whatever the hell that guys name is. Then i got the response about being in NY and losing his brother. Sadly, i've recieved similar stories from a number of "different" bidders, all conveniently located in the Bronx. Just glad I caught the jerk before the end of the aucition

I asked for an address when I saw the zero feedback and the fact that he registered on the same day that he bid on my record, assuming that it was kentuckybball or whatever the hell that guys name is. Then i got the response about being in NY and losing his brother. Sadly, i've recieved similar stories from a number of "different" bidders, all conveniently located in the Bronx. Just glad I caught the jerk before the end of the aucition

Yeah...will probably have to file a nonpaying bidder claim...but he did bump one of my other auctions up $15 so that's a plus.

I think the Kentuckybball guy is diff though. He's from fl. Same problems though

Isn't this the guy that killed some girl?

Trying to remember his name.. errr.. It will come to me. There is some scam artist guy from NY that had to do with leaving this girl out to die after he gave her a bunch of pills, he's a somewhat known E bay/message board scamster.

Don't quote me on that though. If anyones a member of ppmb you know what I'm talking about.

Sorry I can't remember his name! I'm racking my brain

• 3 weeks later...
i sold a bunch of colored fat wreck stuff to angly on the bay a month ago under his rxa27 name and he paid

it was all good

Of course he pays. His whole scheme is buying records off of you guys and reselling them for a small profit. If he didn't pay for any records at all, he wouldn't be able to flip them, would he?

But he also has a tendency not to pay when he doesn't want to and not to send an item when he wishes to keep it. He's a terrible liar and a thief. He stole $115 from me and orhers so you should be cautious doing business with him.

The guy is a lousy criminal. Scum.

• 3 weeks later...