else

document.write('+':2foi88l8]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i can't see that because i'm at work, but i sincerely hope it's the OMC video for 'how bizarre'.
i can't see that because i'm at work, but i sincerely hope it's the OMC video for 'how bizarre'.

It is and I only youtubed it because I only allow myself the pleasure of hearing that song once every decade, sometimes twice, maybe even thrice...either way, you soon will be able to pleasure your cochlea.

Wait, this thread is serious? I the 1000s of records I own or have listened to over the years, I don't have one "airhole" or "misaligned" record.

I have three misaligned records. My Recess Love Songs For the Retarded is the worse. The B side plays fine, but the A side sounds completely warped. At first I thought the Center hole as in the wrong place (it is on the A-side). I thought making a new hole would fix this, but because the B-side is just fine, that would be pointless.

The first NOFX wolves I got had these little circles all over both sides. Every time the needle hit one, there would be a loud pop. I made a thread here asking people if this was normal in their copies. It wasn't. So I bought another one, it's fine.

i have a Racebannon clear record with a bunch of those circles but oddly enough, they don't cause any popping. i'm not sure if that was the intended effect or not. Satan's Kickin' Yr Dick In.

i have a Coliseum "House With A Curse" white with black splatter that has inner groove popping like crazy from the splatter. i had 2 copies, both had the problem but the first was the worst because it did it on the outer ring too. The Books "The Way Out" on colored vinyl had the same problem. tons of popping on the splatter and inner groove. i now have them both on black vinyl and they're flawless sounding.

my copy of Thirteenth Step by A Perfect Circle has a badly pressed/misaligned B side but i'll tolerate it. it doesn't sound perfect but the rest sounds ok.

yeah i listened to this record the day i listed it on ebay and there wasnt a hole in it

baffles my mind, but what the hell can ya do?

Weird. Another bit of info, the puncture goes through the jacket from cover to cover. But the record and sleeve were outside the jacket when it was punctured. The puncture in the jacket was in a slightly different place.

There is no indication that it was opened by customs.