PO: Giants / Beware Of Safety - Split 7"

[image]

The long awaited split 7" featuring brand new songs by GIANTS and BEWARE OF SAFETY. This is the first new material by either band in over two years... and it was so freakin' worth the wait! One song by each band, both tracks were mastered by Jeff Reeves at Masterdisk NYC. Artwork and screenprinting handled by Three Bears Design's Charlie Wagers and all hand-numbered (red: #401-500, green: #201-400, blue: #1-200). Sooo, as you can see there are three different colors to choose from, as well as a package deal for all three colors. Each vinyl color's jacket corresponds with that color of vinyl (red vinyl = red jacket, etc.) We'll have 100 copies of "Wild Cherry" (translucent red), 200 copies of "Blu-Rasberry" (translucent blue), and 200 copies of "Limeade" (yup, translucent green). Each copy has a hand screenprinted cover with glow in the dark ink! These are printed on thick stock French Paper with the vinyl inserted into a thick black paper inner sleeve. Stick all that into a sturdy polybag and you've got a little bundle of beauty =) Yup, no jivin'. Get you some or become an eBay hater later"

http://www.mylenesheath.com/catalog.html?Vl=32&Tp=2

I grabbed all three! Quality jams from amazing bands, awesome design and screen printing work from the always amazing Charlie Wagers. Don't sleep.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. Grabbed a three pack! I'm such a huge fan of Old Stories I couldn't pass this up. Also I was under the impression that Old Stories was long out of print but a quick google search brought me here! http://cavityrecords.bigcartel.com/product/giants-old-stories-lp

Robotic Empire must've had a copy left the other day, but my buddy picked it up and now it's not in the store. Thankfully I already had Old Stories and They, the Undeserving.

As for this preorder, I went ahead and used my mylene gift certificate to purchase the package along with BoS's dogs/300.

I'M SO EXCITED.

Also, if you all don't know, you should know that Mylene Sheath is repressing If These Trees Could Talk's albums. :)

Definitely a 2011 repress!

ok fuck waiting haha, just ordered up the 3pack

What was your order number? I wonder if you were the last one haha

They emailed me back (like I said, they're fucking fast!) and told me to order another copy, then they'll cancer my order. TOO LATE. haha, shit!

Edit: Here's the e-mail haha

Hey Dan,

Please just place another order for it and we'll cancel this one (#5101). That would be badass if you could do that brother <3

It'll be the last one, so hurry!

Always great to hear from you man, have an amazing new years eve tomorrow!!!

I was Order #5105

Bitchin'

Well Lindsay/Joel fixed it for me, so I'll get two red's and the BoS record. Too bad we have to wait until February to receive these records! Ah well! I'll still be stoked.

By the way, tell your best friend to tell his roommate (aka lead singer of A Great Big Pile of Leaves) to send me a lyric sheet! I'm surprised for the price of that 2LP, there wasn't a lyric sheet. I'LL EVEN CONSIDER SENDING HIM $1.

That'd be awesome, haha

I was Order #5105

Bitchin'

Well Lindsay/Joel fixed it for me, so I'll get two red's and the BoS record. Too bad we have to wait until February to receive these records! Ah well! I'll still be stoked.

By the way, tell your best friend to tell his roommate (aka lead singer of A Great Big Pile of Leaves) to send me a lyric sheet! I'm surprised for the price of that 2LP, there wasn't a lyric sheet. I'LL EVEN CONSIDER SENDING HIM $1.

That'd be awesome, haha

im hopin for #500.

and damn i didnt know it came w/o one...hows it sound?

that was the labels (sinking ships i think?) first release so im not surprised it was lacking in certain areas. i only have the cd, which does come with a lyric sheet.. which helps a lot b/c a lot of the lyrics are hard to understand haha.

Bitchin'

That'd be awesome, haha

im hopin for #500.

and damn i didnt know it came w/o one...hows it sound?

that was the labels (sinking ships i think?) first release so im not surprised it was lacking in certain areas. i only have the cd, which does come with a lyric sheet.. which helps a lot b/c a lot of the lyrics are hard to understand haha.

Yep, Sinking Ships! Everything else is awesome: the packaging, the record colors go well with the artwork, and it sounds really fucking nice! But yeah, seriously tell that dude I need some lyrics -- and no I'm not buying the CD haha, or going online.

Also tell him his voice reminds me of Jarrod Gorbel!

You better write all of this down! hahaha jk