Another thread bitching about ebay/paypal

icecream

Long story short I sold something on ebay with a tracking number thinking that well maybe it would serve a purpose.

Buyer claims they never got the package,the tracking number says it's been at the post office since the 15'th.

the buyer got refunded the money and i'm out a $25 game WTF ?

I'm having a similar problem. I sold a record on ebay, shipped it on the 6th and according to the delivery confirmation it arrived in the seller's state and was in transit on the 15th. Ever since then the tracking information hasn't been updated, which makes me assume it's been lost in the mail. The seller contacted me and asked what happened and I gave him the tracking information and told him to let me know if it arrives. A few days later he tried filing a claim through ebay without telling me and ebay notified me saying it was too early for the seller to file and that I should contact the seller. I contacted the seller and offered him/her a refund and haven't heard anything since.