Has anyone had any issues with Niku?

tomdavidmax

Hey all,

hate to do a public name and shame however things have got to the stage where I have to.

Has anyone had any issues with buying off member 'Niku' from this board.

I've bought off him twice; first transaction was all fine; yet things are incredibly sketchy with the second transaction.

A fair bit of money was spent on a couple of records, yet these records are yet to turn up even though the transaction was finalised late november/ early december.

He has claimed that he ' cannot find any customs/ tracking numbers' to check with the post office, and 'must clean his room' to find them; however after telling me those stories, has now gone completely dark and refuses to reply to PM's (even though he visits the board daily).

As I said; I hate to do a name and shame as I hoped to sort this out privately; however when I receive no communication it's a little hard.

Does anyone have any advice as to what I can do here?

i've done some sort of transaction with him without a problem, great guy. i'm guessing its because your over seas, i've been waiting for 2 packages from the UK since the middle of nov. one seems to have gotten lost and the guy was nice enough to send another. the other is tracked and is coming slowly but surely

i've done some sort of transaction with him without a problem, great guy. i'm guessing its because your over seas, i've been waiting for 2 packages from the UK since the middle of nov. one seems to have gotten lost and the guy was nice enough to send another. the other is tracked and is coming slowly but surely

That is good to know. Up until the point of no communication ( I hope there's a good excuse for it) he was incredibly helpful. I just hope he can get in contact with me soon.

Isn't there a huge mail backup right now? Due to all the weather issues in Europe (and especially the UK - if your based there?). I know that about a week ago, international packages could not be send first class, only priority/tracked and insured because of the huge backup of mail.

If you paid with paypal, and its nearing the 45 day period, I'd file a claim, just to be sure, but he seems like a solid guy. Has hooked a few people up with glassjaw 7"s that he could have easily sold for $$$.

Isn't there a huge mail backup right now? Due to all the weather issues in Europe (and especially the UK - if your based there?). I know that about a week ago, international packages could not be send first class, only priority/tracked and insured because of the huge backup of mail.

If you paid with paypal, and its nearing the 45 day period, I'd file a claim, just to be sure, but he seems like a solid guy. Has hooked a few people up with glassjaw 7"s that he could have easily sold for $$$.

Didn't think about that; however I've had packages arrive a long time ago that were purchased around the same time frame.

I sent the $$ as a gift due to the impressive nature of the first purchase, so I don't think I can file a claim. Thanks for your help guys! Hopefully this can sort itself out.

haha no, im not pulling a virgil. i sent the three records out a WHILE ago. it took me a minute to find the customs number cause i didnt know where the fuck the little slip was since my rooms been a mess. lack of communication was due to holiday hours at the mall (7 am - midnight) and being one of the 3 managers when there should actually be six, so i apologize for that. my own family thought i was dead, and any posting that was done here was done in passing through my phone.

i found the slip a couple days ago with the customs number and USPS told me it left the country and, after that they dont track it...so i dunno. like i told him in the email i sent, worst case its lost in the mail, best case its just held up in australian customs and will still show up eventually. while that would be ideal, id also be OK with it being returned to sender so i could try sending them out again, as the three records i sent tom i dont have another copy of.

this is why i fucking hate overseas shipping. :/ i mean, if they really dont end up showing, i would be willing to send you something else ive got that you might want, but its just shitty that i sent out the records and now NOBODY has them, specially for you since youre out money and i feel helpless that i cant do much more about locating the package.

but yeah, like i said, im not here to dick anybody over, cause i dont like being dicked over myself. treat people the way you want to be treated, right? at least thats how i do things....