Trap Them Darker Handcraft 3rd Press Misprints

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest obzen
Haven't heard this yet eventhough it's been our forever... Any good?

This album is unreal. My favorite album of 2011 so far.

You guys should check out my list: http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/RainDownOnMe23

These will make 11 copies of this record for me. It's ridiculous... but I feel like I can't stop now with all the $ I have tied up in it already...

I feel you, this is where I'm at w/ 3 more Darker Handcraft LP's coming in. Missing the clear Darker Handcraft, the Scion Filth Rations Tape, and tests. Not too concerned w/ the compilations. I'd be willing to bet you and I are the only ones with near complete collections. Your test presses make me cry having watched those go on ebay with $0 in my bank account.

Pretty sure I'm gonna stop after this pressing less they do some really neat colors but I don't see that happening since I'm 99% sure they're coming from United.

They're sending me...

Red w/ Black

Gold w/ Red

Gold

It's obvious these are transition colors, I just hope they're drastic and not a small smudge. If so oh well I guess.

[image]

I know, it's a great record but yea...so many copies of the same one...I'm hoping they just go with black from now on.

I know, I hope the gold with red is pretty decent...but yea, who knows. At least they'll probably be shipping this week.

True. Seeing/playing with them tomorrow. Stoked. Have you heard about the book they're supposed to be putting out?

I know, it's a great record but yea...so many copies of the same one...I'm hoping they just go with black from now on.

I know, I hope the gold with red is pretty decent...but yea, who knows. At least they'll probably be shipping this week.

True. Seeing/playing with them tomorrow. Stoked. Have you heard about the book they're supposed to be putting out?

Yea, I'm hoping it's out soon and that it's not so limited that I miss out on it...which it hopefully wouldn't be.

Yea, I'm hoping it's out soon and that it's not so limited that I miss out on it...which it hopefully wouldn't be.

Yeah, not limited, and only one variant/version. I must ask, how did you acquire your clear Darker Handcraft?

Yeah, not limited, and only one variant/version. I must ask, how did you acquire your clear Darker Handcraft?

Someone on deadformat picked it up for me. It was 20gbp so I think it came out to between 30 and 40 usd with shipping...

Talked to Ryan tonight and he said this Fall at the earliest. There will be a limited edition hardcover, but beyond that it's going to remain pretty simple.

Guest obzen
look so good, mpnsterrod.

i wonder any copy of 24 are still left ?

Yu, they are all sold out. I wrote them the other day. Sorry.