JERSEY SHORE THREAD SEASON 3

I used to hate on this show, too. Then I watched it. Comedy gold. They're all hilarious.

I'm sure it is high-larious, but I would rather not contribute to it staying on the air in any way, shape, or form. MTV in general needs to be eradicated...just my $0.02

I used to hate on this show, too. Then I watched it. Comedy gold. They're all hilarious.

I'm sure it is high-larious, but I would rather not contribute to it staying on the air in any way, shape, or form. MTV in general need to be eradicated...just my $0.02

need to go back to the original headbangers ball...back when it was good...

I'm sure it is high-larious, but I would rather not contribute to it staying on the air in any way, shape, or form. MTV in general need to be eradicated...just my $0.02

need to go back to the original headbangers ball...back when it was good...

I would take TRL featuring N'SYNC and BSB back over this bullshit.

I'm sure it is high-larious, but I would rather not contribute to it staying on the air in any way, shape, or form. MTV in general needs to be eradicated...just my $0.02

What? And loose great programming like 16 and Pregnant and the aforementioned Jersey Shore?

Who will the children look up to? Elliot Stabler?

What? And loose great programming like 16 and Pregnant and the aforementioned Jersey Shore?

It's a start I suppose. Children need to stop looking up to people, most of their "heroes" are fucking idiotas anyway.

It's a start I suppose. Children need to stop looking up to people, most of their "heroes" are fucking idiotas anyway.

Guess I'm not going to market and distribute that talking Santiago doll, then. Would have been sweet, too. I even made separate accessory packages too. One came with a bass guitar and a bear pelt.

Guess I'm not going to market and distribute that talking Santiago doll, then. Would have been sweet, too. I even made separate accessory packages too. One came with a bass guitar and a bear pelt.

Fuck. Me.

Send me one and I will figure out what to do with them...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :D

Edit: Your post reminded me of the Simpsons episode with the talking Malibu Stacy..."but she's got a new hat!"

variants?

this show is horrifying in a hilarious way.

and 16 and pregnant should be standard viewing for all high schoolers in health class.

I agreed with us up until the point where the girls on that show started showing up on covers of People magazine and tabloids following their moves.

Yeah what a deterrant to pregnancy, you can become a bonified celebrity worthy of People magazine. Now I imagine 15-year old girls telling their boyfriends to not wear condoms so they can get pregnant and send in their audition tape to MTV.