RxB- Progress Test Pressing for trade- list inside

enjoytheride

Think about it. You own a record label. You put out a record that sells out pretty quickly. You keep a few copies for yourself. Someone offers you one of your most wanted record for a copy of your out of print record. You wouldn't trade? I'm pretty sure I would.

Maybe you should think about it, if the label still has copies for trade/sale. Its NOT sold out, its the label lying, so they can make the record more collectible. Basically ripping off the collectors, driving up the price of the record which they still have available.

Also one of the lps on the tradelist costs about $74 less than what he was selling this for originally. I would quite happily trade it and flip it, but saying RxB are complete garbage ill quite happily keep the record I have.

He stated that its sold out to the public. The copy that he has is his and he can do whatever he wants with it. If he wants to sell it for $75 on eBay he's allowed to.

e·lit·ism or é·lit·ism (-ltzm, -l-)

n.

1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.

a. The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.

b. Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.

+1

Maybe you should think about it, if the label still has copies for trade/sale. Its NOT sold out, its the label lying, so they can make the record more collectible. Basically ripping off the collectors, driving up the price of the record which they still have available.

Also one of the lps on the tradelist costs about $74 less than what he was selling this for originally. I would quite happily trade it and flip it, but saying RxB are complete garbage ill quite happily keep the record I have.

He stated that its sold out to the public. The copy that he has is his and he can do whatever he wants with it. If he wants to sell it for $75 on eBay he's allowed to.

he initially had three listed on ebay after he stated it was "sold out" to the public. there were three up when i first posted the link. plus he even admitted, without actually saying he was a liar though, that he pulled two down from his store to put on ebay. but that still doesnt explain how there were three up on ebay the other day after it was "sold out" to the public.