New J. Bannon prints up now 1/13

jhulud

http://www.jacobbannon.com/possess/

J. Bannon

Harvest of the Carcass

[image] [image] [image] [image]

There are 4 versions of this Print available, each one limited to 50 copies, all hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

"Harvest of the Carcass" was created for use in the New Lows album of the same name. Measuring in at a massive finished size of 20"W X 40"H, the piece was created using a variety of media including; traditional illustration, spray paint, photography, and cut/paste collage. The finished piece was printed using ONLY metallic inks, creating a very subtle, yet striking finished effect.

Dimensions: 20"W X 40"H

Material: Paper stock

[image]

J. Bannon

Seattle: Red Edition (Artist Proof)

Limited Silkscreened Print

$150.00

Dimensions: 24"W X 36"H

Edition of 15 Artist Proofs

This silkscreened print was originally made for the Neurosis & Converge Seattle weekend in 2008. This print quickly sold out in it's original release.

The copies that I am making available are the "Artist Proofs" from my own personal collection. Each one is labeled "Artist Proof" and is hand signed and embossed by myself.

This three color screen print (including a deluxe clear varnish print) measures in at 24"W X 36"H and is printed on a fantastic French Paper Kraft stock.

There are only 15 Artist Proof Prints that will be made available.

[image]

J. Bannon

Seattle: Blue Edition (Artist Proof)

$150.00

Dimensions: 24"W X 36"H

Edition of 9 Artist Proofs

This silkscreened print was originally made for the Neurosis & Converge Seattle weekend in 2008. This print quickly sold out in it's original release.

The copies that I am making available are the "Artist Proofs" from my own personal collection. Each one is labeled "Artist Proof" and is hand signed and embossed by myself.

This three color screen print (including a deluxe clear varnish print) measures in at 24"W X 36"H and is printed on a fantastic French Paper Kraft stock.

There are only 9 Artist Proof Prints that will be made available.

[image]

J. Bannon

Fractures

$75.00

Dimensions: 39"W X 11"H

Edition of roughly a 100

The original version of this print was limited to 400 copies, and sold out quickly at the time of release.

I am now making roughly 100 copies of this print available from my own collection. These prints were simply an overrun that were made during the original printing of 400. Because of this, I will begin the numbering at "401" thru the end of the edition.

This limited silkscreened print features the explosive collage/illustration originally made for Killing The Dream's "Fractures" album. Hand signed, numbered, and embossed, this two color screen print (including a hand mixed metallic blue ink) measures in at a massive 39"W X 11"H (approximated size) and is printed on a fantastic French Paper stock.

[image]

J. Bannon

As Pearls Before Swine

Limited Giclee Print

$150.00

Dimensions: 36"W X 14"H

Material: Archival paper stock

Edition of 25

"As Pearls Before Swine" was created for use in the Rot In Hell album of the same name. Measuring in at a finished size of 36"W X 14"H, the piece is a grim, photographical representation of a mummified rat skeleton.

Presented as a Museum quality Giclee print, outputted on an Archival paper stock, limited edition of 25. Each Giclee print is hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

Important Note: All Giclee prints are made specifically to order for each customer.

Because of this, please allow for an additional 7-10 business days for these order to be fulfilled.

http://www.jacobbannon.com/possess/

grabbed a silver Harvest Of The Carcass this morning. Gotta find somewhere to hang it. Anyone know if Michaels carries a 20x40 frame? I have a feeling it's another custom job.

not a standard size. you will need a custom frame. unless you wanna have a 27 x 40 and do a real small mat border on the top and bottom and real large border on the sides. that would look weird though.

^^ Report that shit to eBay!

Yeah I saw that too :-/

I understand that items are flipped on eBay. And sometimes they're even flipped prematurely. And it definitely isn't the first time I've seen a piece of Bannon art inflated for a BIN price, either.

I guess what bothers me - about this instance - is how limited the print is. 25? I'm aware that they're still available from Jake's site, but I can almost guarantee you that after they sell out, someone will finally be able to scrap the cash together to pick up the print. But they'll be forced to resort to that $250 tag, if they want it badly enough. I don't know. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion. But when something that's limited, custom-printed specifically for the customer, and shipped straight from the artist himself... I feel like it's such a waste, going into the hands of someone who's not going to appreciate it.

I'll report it, I guess. Not that it will change anything. The dude still has the print coming in the mail, regardless.

I wonder if the limited-nature of that giclee would allow you to track orders any easier. While I personally didn't spring for the As Pearls Before Swine print, I think it'd be nice - for future releases - to cancel the orders of any flippers if possible.

Standing down from the soapbox, now.

^^ Report that shit to eBay!

Yeah I saw that too :-/

I understand that items are flipped on eBay. And sometimes they're even flipped prematurely. And it definitely isn't the first time I've seen a piece of Bannon art inflated for a BIN price, either.

I guess what bothers me - about this instance - is how limited the print is. 25? I'm aware that they're still available from Jake's site, but I can almost guarantee you that after they sell out, someone will finally be able to scrap the cash together to pick up the print. But they'll be forced to resort to that $250 tag, if they want it badly enough. I don't know. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion. But when something that's limited, custom-printed specifically for the customer, and shipped straight from the artist himself... I feel like it's such a waste, going into the hands of someone who's not going to appreciate it.

I'll report it, I guess. Not that it will change anything. The dude still has the print coming in the mail, regardless.

I wonder if the limited-nature of that giclee would allow you to track orders any easier. While I personally didn't spring for the As Pearls Before Swine print, I think it'd be nice - for future releases - to cancel the orders of any flippers if possible.

Standing down from the soapbox, now.

Lovely rant.