Why censor/move the Virgil threads?

robx

I understand this isn't his board anymore, and that's all well and good.

But if some other scum bag was ripping off a lot of people on here, and people started making threads, would the admins say "hey, sorry, this isn't xxx board, so yeah, can't do that".

I get that there is the bad traders/good traders thread, but blocking ALL virgil threads simply because you want to distance yourselves is kind of backasswards.

If we wanted to start threads complaining about some other douche bag would it be blocked because this isn't his board?

I think it's kind of played out and annoying. I come here to read about new records coming out, variants, music and collecting vinyl. Not to read about this(virgil) or that(Suburban Home), over and over and over. I'm sure you could add his name here if you have something to contribute: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8118

I think it's kind of played out and annoying. I come here to read about new records coming out, variants, music and collecting vinyl. Not to read about this(virgil) or that(Suburban Home), over and over and over. I'm sure you could add his name here if you have something to contribute: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8118

You're a knob, I only come here for the virgil related drama.

You're a knob, I only come here for the virgil related drama.

guess you don't have much of a reason to come anymore then huh, kind of dry lately it seems...

This. Couldn't give two shits about Virgil. I come here to read about vinyl releases and occasionally waste some time reading humourous or otherwise interesting posts in the Everything Else area.

Nothing has been censored or even deleted in terms of "Virgil" threads. Moved, like this one correct. Locked, yes. This one has NOTHING to do with Vinyl so it belongs in the everything else thread.

Ok here is the deal with "Virgil" issues. When you have an issue with a label it should go in the Best/Worse Customer Service. If you feel it warrants its own post in the Vinyl Section, please use the organizations name in the title, not a person who owns or works at that company. I am not saying that you cant name someone WITHIN the thread. Also, be sure it is pertaining to vinyl. This applies for all organizations, not just Virgil.

If you don't want to follow this, then post your "Virgil" thread under the Everything Else boards and there will be no moving or locking!