guys...what are you planning for valentine's day?

scotty

hahah i think she'll enjoy it, and thats all that matters.

this will be the first Valentine's i've had a boyfriend and i'll be in Memphis visiting him. Not sure what he has planned but I'm just happy to spend time with him.

I've got awesome plans that you will like but obviously can't post them on here. :-*

hahah i think she'll enjoy it, and thats all that matters.

this will be the first Valentine's i've had a boyfriend and i'll be in Memphis visiting him. Not sure what he has planned but I'm just happy to spend time with him.

I've got awesome plans that you will like but obviously can't post them on here. :-*

hahah thought you would slip and maybe post in here! boooooo. :P

For some reason my gf/fiance have this arrangement where she does some elaborate thing for me/us while I work and then the following week we go out and I buy her a steak. Last year I came home and she was waiting for me with a passport. The apartment was mapped out. First stop was on the couch which was France and we ate Brie with prosciutto and sliced pears. Then we headed to the loveseat, which was New York, and we had reubens. Then to the kitchen table which was Italy where we ate sliced mozzarella with olive oil and cracked black pepper. Then we headed to the bedroom for strawberry shortcake and whipped cream.

So, I get the special surprise and then I buy her a steak. Fuck I'm the woman in this relationship.