Matisyahu - Live At Stubbs II

I knew it was coming out, however I had no clue about a vinyl release. Will definitely have to look into it.

Matisyahu was one of the first shows I ever went to, and still one of my favorites. Was at the Celebrity Theater here, which is a circular venue with a centrally located rotating stage. Very cool shit.

I knew it was coming out, however I had no clue about a vinyl release. Will definitely have to look into it.

Matisyahu was one of the first shows I ever went to, and still one of my favorites. Was at the Celebrity Theater here, which is a circular venue with a centrally located rotating stage. Very cool shit.

Wow. That's a crazy venue setup. Seen anyone else there?

Nah, still the only show. Most of the shows there tend to be older acts or comedians, while many of the shows I tend to see are at the smaller clubs around town. (It's a sizable place, but a far cry from an arena or stadium, or anything like that. I think capacity is like 2500, but I believe some of the seats were removed for standing room at the Matisyahu show.)

[image]

• 1 month later...