PO: Smoking Popes - This Is Only a Test

harryq

[image]

SMOKING POPES deliver a brand new studio album featuring the Caterer brothers and crooner Josh Caterer has never sounded so good. Named by Morrissey as one of the best bands of all time. That's a good fan base to have going for you. This album is the debut of new drummer Neil Hennessey(the Lawrence Arms).

Interpunk Exclusive Red (/100)

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=190642&

Asian Man Exclusive White and Exclusive Blue (/200)

http://www.asianmanrecords.com/basket/thisis.html

Vinyl 3-pack (black, white, blue) for $25

looking forward to the new popes LP!

liking the artwork for the album.. didn't care for the one from the prior album.

so asian man stated that the LP will have a download of the album... will the interpunk exclusive also contain a download?

my sundowner and matt skiba interpunk exclusives did (and they're also asian man releases), so I'd be surprised if this didn't

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting emails updates from Interpunk about this saying its out of stock...is this normal for a pre-order. I didn't really think anything of it, and just figured it was them saying they didn't have it in stock because they literally don't have it at the moment but now I'm worried that maybe they're saying they wont have enough copies or something.