FS: jane doe print

scotty

before i got into vinyl i spent some time collecting posters (still do) and this print is highly regarded in the community. so much that there was a HUGE fiasco when someone was reprinting these and selling them and ripping tons of people off.

i just felt like adding all that. anyway its interesting seeing one for sale and one that's above 450. good luck with your sale

Broke $200. Go go go!

before i got into vinyl i spent some time collecting posters (still do) and this print is highly regarded in the community. so much that there was a HUGE fiasco when someone was reprinting these and selling them and ripping tons of people off.

The infamous #27 Kellum copies. There's actually one on eBay, right now, currently going for double the price of Scotty's. Crazy stuff.

congrats on it already at $500. cannot believe that number 27 went for 1000.

Hah, if it puts your mind at ease, I'm 99% confident that the "winner" of that auction knew it was a fake, and intentionally put in a massive bid that he has no intentions of paying. Whether or not he had a friend in on it is questionable, too, since someone obviously had to bid < $1,025. Either way, dude's not getting his money.

Scotty's copy for $500 is ridiculous, too, assuming the buyer is for serious. I'm not sure that I've legitimately seen one go up that high, honestly.

scotty, sending you a PM now

got it, replied.

and yeah, i saw that 27 go for over 1000...and also noticed that the high bidder was brand new and without feedback. i can only hope that someone did that on purpose.

otherwise, my auction is going strong and i'm very surprised at how high it's gone. the high bidder has been messaging me back and forth and seems legit. even expressobeans notes the highest as having gone for $450 or something?

when was a second run of these done? i have 1 of the original 100 giclee prints that were sold but i didn't realize they had done a #'d run as well?

I have one of those too... I always wondered how much they go far. I don't think I've ever even seen one for sale. I remember the exchange rate from CDN to US was at like .65 cents or something when they came out though, so I ended up playing SO much for it.

One just fetched $400 or so, the other week. Which is strangely on par (and sometimes less) than the silkscreen edition.

Nice job scoring $500+ on this one, Scotty. I'm surprised that the highest bid was locked in way before the auction ended. Assuming you actually received the cash, too, I believe it's the highest I've seen any (legitimate) JD print go for.

One just fetched $400 or so, the other week. Which is strangely on par (and sometimes less) than the silkscreen edition.

Nice job scoring $500+ on this one, Scotty. I'm surprised that the highest bid was locked in way before the auction ended. Assuming you actually received the cash, too, I believe it's the highest I've seen any (legitimate) JD print go for.

i indeed was paid and within 15 minutes of the auction ending too. others have told me that this is the highest they've seen a legit jane doe go for as well. i guess i'm lucky. as little room as this print+frame took up, i'm so happy to be rid of it. i haven't liked it for the past year or so...i just couldn't part with it.

i indeed was paid and within 15 minutes of the auction ending too. others have told me that this is the highest they've seen a legit jane doe go for as well. i guess i'm lucky. as little room as this print+frame took up, i'm so happy to be rid of it. i haven't liked it for the past year or so...i just couldn't part with it.

unloved and weeded out giclees have sold for $700+, but as far as jane doe goes - this is prob the most any have sold for.