I Call Fives/Rust Belt Lights 7"(Test Press SALE)

kylet

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Test looks great.

Haha.

The inner gate fold has a band photo of both bands. We originally had a bunch of pictures to choose from, but narrowed it down to either the a serious or funny one. Everyone agreed the funny one is the one to with accept Zach, the singer of Rust Belt Lights/my roommate, because he was a little uncomfortable about that picture of him.

In good fun, I decided to single Zach out for the Test Press covers lol.

Well I actually will buy these together with the Bad Advice Lp, but can't you post some pic's so I can choose a color variant?

They are in transit now! I have a tracking number. Expecting them the middle of this week! Will be hand numbering the jackets, and posting pictures this week!

Don't wait on a 4 pack, only 9 left! Buy one and be entered to win a Test Press!

Also, this release will now include a Digital Download!

With all the hype bands like Such Gold and Title Fight are getting, I wish more people would get into Rust Belt Lights. Such a good band!

Agree. IMO, the thing that sets RBL apart from those bands is they have more of a punk influence. I feel like rather than fitting on the bill with The Wonder Years (like all those hyped bands) they more so would fit on the bill with a band like Good Riddance or something.

Well I actually will buy these together with the Bad Advice Lp, but can't you post some pic's so I can choose a color variant?

They are in transit now! I have a tracking number. Expecting them the middle of this week! Will be hand numbering the jackets, and posting pictures this week!

Don't wait on a 4 pack, only 9 left! Buy one and be entered to win a Test Press!

Also, this release will now include a Digital Download!

Sounds awesome! Will be waiting!

With all the hype bands like Such Gold and Title Fight are getting, I wish more people would get into Rust Belt Lights. Such a good band!

And I agree, more kids should get into Rust Belt Lights, Long Gone... is awesome, planning on buying the full lenght.

Wow, these look amazing!

Congrats man!

Thanks a lot man!

Wait till you see them in person. The jackets are done on reverse board, so they have a real classy, non glossy, look to them! I'm super happy with how they turned out!

I love reverse board jackets!

Now I wish I would have ordered a 4-pack instead of just a black one.

Can we fix this possibly?!

Thanks a lot man!

Wait till you see them in person. The jackets are done on reverse board, so they have a real classy, non glossy, look to them! I'm super happy with how they turned out!

I love reverse board jackets!

Now I wish I would have ordered a 4-pack instead of just a black one.

Can we fix this possibly?!

Order the last 4 pack!

Email me your first order number and I'll cancel it.

[email protected]