PO: Battles - Gloss Drop 2xLP

• 1 month later...
no shit, Mirrored needs a repress. I wish I had bought it when it came out.

you can get it pretty cheap just look around, i only paid $30 shipped for mine about 2 months ago

Any suggestions other than ebay as to where to look?

Ebay has one auction listed for it now and it's currently @ $45. The other listing is a Buy it now for about $150.

Good luck finding this in the neighborhood of $30.

This album is incredible. So different from mirrored

Where did you hear the album? I've only heard the track, Ice Cream, which was incredible.

Will be going to see them this Friday. It will be my first time seeing them live. The last time they were in Toronto, Slint played on the same night, with Holy Fuck opening for them.

This album is incredible. So different from mirrored

Where did you hear the album? I've only heard the track, Ice Cream, which was incredible.

Will be going to see them this Friday. It will be my first time seeing them live. The last time they were in Toronto, Slint played on the same night, with Holy Fuck opening for them.

The album leaked. You can hear the whole thing on youtube. Its rediculous. And yeah I downloaded it but I preordered the vinyl so im allowed xD

• 1 month later...

Anyone get this yet? My copy from Amazon arrived. Even though it was in their new "Frustration Free" packaging the corners on it are pretty bent up. Perhaps it was damaged prior to being put in that huge, silly box.

I think I'll need to listen to this a few times. Not really digging it at first but that's how a lot of things are with me.

• 4 months later...