$5 $10 $25 SHET SHALE

djones0930

I'm now even more broke than I was when I first made this post. I never had a chance to throw those "prebay" records on ebay, so they're also apart of the set sale. Buy my shit.

Paypal's the way to go.

Buy 1 record, you add $3.25 (shipping+confirmation)

Buy 2 records, you add $1.75 (shipping+confirmation)

Buy 3 or more records, your shit ships for free with confirmation.

If you live outside of the U.S., let me know!

If you think a price is absolutely outrageous, let me know. I probably will laugh.

Italicized shit means it's pending. Strikethrough means it's, well, hhmmm....

$5 10"

Arctic Monkeys - My Propeller EP (Sealed)

$5 12"

The Cancer Conspiracy - Omega (Black)

Silverstein - Shipwreck in the Sand (Vomit)

Mike Hale - Lives Like Mine (Grey/Magenta)

Strike Anywhere - Iron Front (Green)

...Who Calls So Loud - S/T EP (Black/Green)

Broadway Calls - Good Views Bad News (Green/400)

$10 12"

Boris & Ian Astbury - BXI (180g Black)

Chris Wollard & The Ship Thieves - S/T (Red/500)

$25 12"

Look Mexico - To Bed To Battle (Orange/75)

Pelican - Australasia (Green/Purple/1000)

Every Time I Die - Hot Damn! (Pink/Black/Grey Splatter/300)

Okay, I think that's it. Do me a fav and buy everything. If you buy everything, I'll send my grandmother's chocolate chip cookies with them. They literally are the best in the world. If that doesn't entice you, then I'll just send my grandmother with the records (and cookies).

PM me right meow!

Dude the next time I see you I'll bring some cookies. I'll definitely be in Bmore for the Brand New show, and I think I'm going to the Glassjaw show, and Tim Barry's show at the Golden West Cafe (haven't been there before). What shows do you have lined up?

Oh and P.TM is playing at Rams Head in June.

I have absolutely nothing lined up right now, hahaha. Tim Barry would be cool to see, might check that out.

Dude he's playing with Josh Small -- that motherfucker can jam! And he's from my neck of the woods, so in a sense we go way back. Also, you two are the same height which is pretty cool hahaha (no offense, sweet thang)

Hahaha, I never knew he was that fucking short

Yeah man -- I went to see Josh and Tim play upstairs at the Ottobar (as a death metal band played downstairs haha...goddamnit) and He goes to my sternum. But he's super energetic and funny as shit. Their mic's weren't working so they kicked them down and sang loud as fuck...no auto-tune needed for those dudes! I'm pretty sure they're playing on Saturday the 26th.

Hahaha, I never knew he was that fucking short

Yeah man -- I went to see Josh and Tim play upstairs at the Ottobar (as a death metal band played downstairs haha...goddamnit) and He goes to my sternum. But he's super energetic and funny as shit. Their mic's weren't working so they kicked them down and sang loud as fuck...no auto-tune needed for those dudes! I'm pretty sure they're playing on Saturday the 26th.

the ottobar is only one level.......

the ottobar is only one level.......

Nope. The upstairs has a couple pool tables, full bar, bathrooms, and space for artists.

The person who always sits by the exit door next to the stage monitors the people who go upstairs and down.

i'm kinda disgusted that you ever owned a Vampire Weekend record, this might make me not wanna know you. :P

ps. free bump!

Haha dude I bought the first album when it came out because well, I liked it, then I met this awweessoommeee girl who reeaallly enjoyed the record, so I bought the next one once it came out because she would come over and want to listen to it. But, she's crazy now and I don't care about the albums anymore hahaha.

The end.

Also, the goddamn confirmation #s are at my apartment on campus, and I'm staying home tonight since I had to work and now there is ridiculous amounts of flooding going on, so you awesome buyers wait juuuust one more day for them numbers haha. Plus, I remember checking the #s from my shitty phone and my old ass post office hasn't even scanned them yet. Of course, this was yesterday so hopefully tomorrow they'll be good to go! Whew!