Hot Water Music - Live in Chicago Vol. 1 question

I was just looking at my copy of this for the first time in quite a while and noticed that the blue colored insert that shows through the die-cut sleeve is just a folded up piece of paper not an actual blue-colored paper sleeve like the later versions.

are they all like this?

Yes, well, all the copies I had to sell were, anyway!

We did not recieve the inner sleeves in time to ship the records to the furthest stores in time for RSD so I had to go to the far side of town to a print shop that had the paper in stock. They cut it down to size and we folded it by hand. I'd say that half the pressing has the fold over cover and half have the blue pocket sleeves... This is why there are records using the leftover blue inner sleeves... YOUNG LIVERS for example.

There is no need to collect both versions, as the foldover is just plain paper... Very easy to "fake". If you did not get a pocket inner sleeve and want one, throw a dollar or two extra into your next order and ask politely. And no, there are no records inside these pocket sleeves, ha.