Fantasy Baseball Thoughts??

randysxe

yes a padre fan...this is the year for kouzmanoff!!....possibly headley....the future antonelli

Yeah, I'm thinking Kouz is gonna have a huge year. I hope one of those rookies wins the LF job otherwise our OF is pretty iffy.

i really think hairston can play if given the opportunity...he used to be a top prospect and he was awesome the last month or so last year....in an ideal world i woulld like to see headly and hairston some how in the outfield together.....antonelli and headly will be awesome in a year or so...headly can play now...i think edmonds has one solid good year left in him....i think he will hit alot of doubles this year

i am going to spring traing for 3 days this march...so excited for baseball.....also bought the mlb extra innings package

glad to see some padre love on here

does anyone want to do a yahoo baseball league for VC? i know people had suggested mlb.com or elsewhere, but i really like yahoo's set up and i think it would be cool to do one for the board.

i would but i already have 3 with mlb.com....i like there set up alot and its a head to head league weekly...its fun

does anyone want to do a yahoo baseball league for VC? i know people had suggested mlb.com or elsewhere, but i really like yahoo's set up and i think it would be cool to do one for the board.

yes, as long as there are not more than 12 people in the league.

Yes, but make sure we have at least 12. Anything less and you have superstars in the free agency pool, and it takes some of the fun/strategy out of it.

• 4 weeks later...