Japan Relief Effort - NOFX Surfer & Fuck The Kids

anybody can access the internet at work. i dont know of any job that does not allow you to have a phone on you. yeh say a surgeon or some smart arse sht but lets face it "youre friend" isnt surgeon

thats a pretty big assumption of knowing what every single person's job is like. i work in a factory type building so there is no service inside the building and i have a basic phone that you can't really order stuff online with. people do have jobs like this also and there are still plenty of people without smartphones. just saying.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody can access the internet at work. i dont know of any job that does not allow you to have a phone on you. yeh say a surgeon or some smart arse sht but lets face it "youre friend" isnt surgeon

thats a pretty big assumption of knowing what every single person's job is like. i work in a factory type building so there is no service inside the building and i have a basic phone that you can't really order stuff online with. people do have jobs like this also and there are still plenty of people without smartphones. just saying.

yuh i wait tables and we get written up and have our phones taken and shit if they catch us on them, or hear them ring.

can't text or nothin'.

• 1 month later...