The Gay Blades on vinyl later this year

we are in talks but never got far enough for them to release it. So they may have been speaking to someone else..do enough people really care about this to press? My issue was that i would be stuck with a ton of these if i made 500 copies of ghosts.

Would people be interested in buying this?

yea man, o shot is my jam....well weird that they went ahead and made a public comment like that. We are going to talk to fred fro triple crown in the next couple weeks to see how much it would cost to license cause the gay blades actually emailed me saying they love what im doing with the other releases and want to get involved which is a huge dea for being a big fan of theirs so im gonna do all i can to make it work but may not happen for awhile.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Saw this on pirates press,

[image]

[image]

The runner up this week is probably one of the coolest records we’ve seen in a while. THE GAY BLADES went all out on this one with a POP-UP gatefold jacket!! Not only that, but the LP includes a 7” as well…God-damn! Nice work, guys!!

Anyone know anything beyond that?

Saw this on pirates press,

[image]

[image]

The runner up this week is probably one of the coolest records we’ve seen in a while. THE GAY BLADES went all out on this one with a POP-UP gatefold jacket!! Not only that, but the LP includes a 7” as well…God-damn! Nice work, guys!!

Anyone know anything beyond that?

yea i saw this too, i was talking to them about pressing this myself but it looks like they came out awesome so cant wait to get a copy. I had the idea to do a pop up thing with a gatefold a few months back when i saw jethro tull do it on "stand up".

• 1 month later...
took awhile.. but the preorder is up. comes in 2 different packages

http://swosostudios.com/ghosts/preorder/

Really looking forward to this one, extremely underrated album.

Proud that James' alias is named after my former Garden State Parkway exit. Dog Day Afternoon for the win.

Got one... I figured if this is the same one that they have at the show then I can just spend the money I would've spent on the vinyl on booze.

Haha I like the way you think... I'll be at the show too selling the pop ups at the merch booth.. and then prob spending whatever I make on booze

Ohh so the pre-order pop-ups ARE the same as the ones at the show?

Ohh so the pre-order pop-ups ARE the same as the ones at the show?

Yea, the Blades only have the standard jackets/black vinyl. They bundled them together w/ the 7" for their preorder, but after that they will be sold separately. The pop-up will only be available through the intheclouds store. Selling them at the show is just a 1 time thing cause I live 20 mins from Asbury.