Nirvana's Hormoaning RSD

My copy of the Wipers set is color but they made (ironically) 6000 of those too! The only boot I have is the Smells Like Nirvana one and it has the fucking incredible electric studio version of Something In the Way but it's a shitball boot and the song cuts in at the beginning (as do all the tracks on that single).

The original Hoarmoaning EP has been on my Nirvana list right below Love Buzz and Bleach on white for the past 15 years. Figured I'd be rich by now so I'd have them. As it happens, I'm selling that Wipers box to pay for food and rent. Funny how that works out.

yea, i mean box sets in general are usually pretty weak, but that nirvana one had loads and loads of just pure crap on it. there's maybe one disc worth of decent stuff. i'd rather have them put out an "insesticide ii" and add the judge stuff, that would be cool.

you know you're right

even in his youth

curmugeon

mv

marigold

hate myself and want to die

ain't it a shame

oh the guilt

gallons of rubbing alcohol flowing through the strip

endless nameless

that would be my tracklist

I would add Here She Comes Now, but otherwise flawless.

yea, i mean box sets in general are usually pretty weak, but that nirvana one had loads and loads of just pure crap on it. there's maybe one disc worth of decent stuff. i'd rather have them put out an "insesticide ii" and add the judge stuff, that would be cool.

you know you're right

even in his youth

curmugeon

mv

marigold

hate myself and want to die

ain't it a shame

oh the guilt

gallons of rubbing alcohol flowing through the strip

endless nameless

that would be my tracklist

I would add Here She Comes Now, but otherwise flawless.

I'd prefer more tracks not previously available on vinyl, but I would love to have a bunch of rarities in one place. Plus the self titled comp w/ You Know You're Right isn't super easy to find anymore...

I really enjoyed the box set, but then again I'm a big fan of demos and b-sides in general. I was such a massive Nirvana fanboy as a kid, I still have hundreds of bootleg concerts on CD-R somewhere.

I'm definitely older than you, because all of my Nirvana bootlegs are CASSETTES, that I traded on AOL message boards and listservs, because the INTERNET DID NOT EXIST YET. Haha.