• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not nearly enough pics in this thread

do tattoos count?

[image]

i got that done about 6 years ago.

i only slightly regret it now.

i drew it myself, and it looks exactly the way i drew it, so i'm kinda proud about that, i guess.

but yeah, i happen to get a lot of dry skin right where i got the tattoo, so i have to lube it up if i want to show it off.

dude Denton is a college town. that place is loaded with good green.

Austin is some sort of special though. Only place in the state I've found you can practically smoke on the street if you're not a dick about it.

I'm going to miss the south a lot if I ever move out west even if it is more pot friendly.

dude Denton is a college town. that place is loaded with good green.

Austin is some sort of special though. Only place in the state I've found you can practically smoke on the street if you're not a dick about it.

I'm going to miss the south a lot if I ever move out west even if it is more pot friendly.

yea, i'm moving there on monday to be closer to school. then, on thursday, i get the go-ahead. then, on friday, joan of arc is playing in dallas. it's going to be a great fucking week.

come to think of it all the pot i ever picked up from denton was pretty decent stuff.

i lived a good 18 years of my life between dallas and mckinney, and most of the smoke in that area was gross ass mexican dirt shit.

i smoked a lot of that crap in high school and my first few weeks of art school.

it was the art school kids that turned me on to kind and other fancy expensive strains.