dank ass buds

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was looking into growing the other day. would it be noticeable if we just grew a garden in the backyard, and grew inside that? (to neightbors at least)

only moved here in the fall, so im not sure how they are during good weather. my neighborhood is kind of on the cusp between the decent area of the city and where it starts to get crappy. on one side, theres an abandoned house, and on the other is a family with like 3 or 4 kids. and my backyard is adjacent to a cemetery. (somehow that hasnt freaked me out yet)

haha my apartment i grew up in used to back up to a cemetary. shit got real.

by real i mean escaped suspects would hop the fence and run through to lose the police.

good times.

honestly i'd wait and see how they act during the nice weather. kids may say they saw something they learned at school and point out your leaves. idk. paranoid stoner warning.

all i know is i'm getting raped on my green. shit is uncool.

love your composition

smoked at home twice today. showed up at my friends in time for a blunt. just ran home to pick up Lil' Sebastian (i finally named my bong!). its gonna be a good night. UFCUFCUFC!

I do the same. I always finish my bowl from the night before in the morning. Just a little to focus me for the day.

I had a helluva workout and shower. Ate some tacos. Listening to GY!BE. 'Bout to smoke up and play some l4d2 :)

wait...I need to go to the post office. fuck! #lifedecisions

I think a lot of the stoners on this board are afraid to come out and talk about it on the forum/don't post here often.