dank ass buds

just made some lunch- chicken pasta with a beer on the side. got my windows open, its a nice day with a great breeze comin in. avi buffalo is sounding nice and right on vinyl.

why wouldnt i smoke right now???

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, i got arrested on january 27th for possession of a gram of dank. thankfully, this was my first offense, and they're looking to downgrade it to a paraphernalia charge with the passing of 3 drug tests, 35 hours of community service, and 15 hours of drug education.

the downside of this is that i cannot smoke.

the upside of this is that when i do smoke, i will be two months, and it will feel like the first time (without the paranoia).

fuck the police.

so, i got arrested on january 27th for possession of a gram of dank. thankfully, this was my first offense, and they're looking to downgrade it to a paraphernalia charge with the passing of 3 drug tests, 35 hours of community service, and 15 hours of drug education.

the upside of this is that when i do smoke, i will be two months, and it will feel like the first time (without the paranoia).

fuck the police.

i got possession of a half ounce of dank and i got a 100 dollar ticket ;)

Guest errolwest
today i saw a glass dildo that had a pipe on one end

Pics please. I may have found Errol's Christmas present.

you dont even know how awesome i think that is.

i have a bubbler that kinda looks like a cock.

not intentionally of course, but the water chamber looks like a ball sack and the stem is very phallic.

yeah the mouthpiece on mine definitely looks like the head of a cock. we're bffs.

fuck the police.

what the fuck?! was this around your university or something? i would be livid if i got that much bullshit for a gram. or any bullshit whatsoever.

i have a bubbler that kinda looks like a cock.

not intentionally of course, but the water chamber looks like a ball sack and the stem is very phallic.

yeah the mouthpiece on mine definitely looks like the head of a cock. we're bffs.

fuck the police.

what the fuck?! was this around your university or something? i would be livid if i got that much bullshit for a gram. or any bullshit whatsoever.

it was in fort worth. i don't think they care too much in denton, but who knows? i never want to find out. they also gave me two paraphernalia tix for my dugout and grinder. every lawyer i've spoken to says the whole thing is utter bullshit.

their first words to me were "you're growing a beard? is there any reason for that?" leads me to believe that motherfucker was a racist idiot with nothing better to do with his time than fuck with a dude on his way to school. i feel that, at that point, cops pose as more of a danger than a service.

^damn.

i just rolled up a couple joints. its been, and will continue to be a long week with my grandmother's passing... so just about every moment i dont spend with my family, i spend getting stoned.

adam muzzy- where are you in wmass?

yeah that's complete bullshit. small time cops with nothing better to do. they could be keeping people from getting robbed or kids from getting molested but they'd rather do the easy shit like bust "alternative" looking kids for bud.

i know here in houston the cops aren't necessarily cool with it but there are several outdoor bars around town notorious for people smoking on the property and the cops just look the other way.

hell tonight i brought my piece with me to a house show and smoked behind the house. it was byob...i'm just going to pretend they meant "bring your own bud" :)

also, sucks to hear about your gma ryan :(

This thread rules... haven't smoked in a week or so... gonna change that tonight!

i wish i could join you! it's been since last monday, and i've got at least another month and a half to go. either way, my girl told me she's going to buy me the dankest buds she can find, and we're going to make an event of it. i'll be sure to keep you guys updated as the events unfold. meanwhile, smoke em up for me!!